northside church
still looking

Lufkin, TX

#1 May 4, 2013
Me and my wife thought the northside church would be a place to go and hear the preacher preach, But my wife didn't feel comfortable with the preacher on the poolpit preaching with a gun on his hip. The preacher and the church is like oil and water it don't mix.
abc

United States

#2 May 5, 2013
This is a BOLD FACE LIE!
snake

Pineville, LA

#3 May 5, 2013
the church elders need to tell the preacher you are our pastor and this is what we can aford to pay and if you cant live with that than you need to go .everybody you talk to has the same story about the preacher he is a conartis gold digger and thats a bad sighn for the church .how are we going to grow if thats what people think
abc

United States

#4 May 5, 2013
The church "elders" as you called them and the pulpit committee did just that before he ever even came to visit Montgomery. When you are called by God, money is not an issue.
And no sir, I will disagree with you. NOT everyone you talk to will say that about Kevin. I have had more than my fair share of conversations about the preacher and quite honestly, I can count on 1 hand how many times I have come across someone that has just out right disliked him. Most of the ones I talked to that didn't have good things to say were only going on what that heard from other people. Once the situation (the truth) was explained, they had a different point of view.
People have looked down on Northside loooooong before Kevin ever got here. Even I didn't want to attend things there; however, once I got there, I have stayed. i can't imagine making any other church my home. God intended for me to be at Northside. It hasn't always been easy, but God has not told me that my time there is up. So I pray and seek his guidance.
Kevin is the same way. He will leave when the Lord God tells him his time is up. Not a second before then. As far as growing? "We" are doing just fine. Although our numbers are not as high as they once were, they are consistent and I'm pretty sure we have just as many or more than most surrounding churches. Numbers don't matter. The work of the Lord is what matters.
snake

Pineville, LA

#5 May 5, 2013
it wont be god that tells him to leave but whin he finds a place that will pay him more. he will leave you high and dry.he was flat broke whin he came here and was run out of every job he ever had you guys took him in and then he started the more money thing.you need to go out in the real world and see how much he is liked and you will see why your numbers are down
Jenco Ed

Fort Worth, TX

#6 May 8, 2013
Snake aka Gerald your a deuch bag, get a life before I come slap the taste out of yur mouth. I am gonna be the new law in Montgomery
who

Pineville, LA

#7 May 8, 2013
so who is edd who is jenco are they the same person
Jenco Ed

Fort Worth, TX

#8 May 8, 2013
You know who I am he whole town does. Just ask Gerald he knows me well !!!
What

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
Jenco Ed wrote:
Snake aka Gerald your a deuch bag, get a life before I come slap the taste out of yur mouth. I am gonna be the new law in Montgomery
this town sure doesn't need him
big foot

Fort Worth, TX

#10 May 30, 2013
Gay
big foot

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 30, 2013
Gayyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Issac Casson (Ike Wood) 3 hr Hottie 1
The New Hardiee's 5 hr MakeNaychitochesG... 6
I'm proud that Trump is President 6 hr Voter 24
April Foster 7 hr Tisha 24
Scary hoes 8 hr aprilguy 3
abby nora 10 hr Abbie 2
the show must go on! 15 hr Pubber 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance