Bossier sees off Larry Deen in style at retirement celebration Thursday night

There are 1 comment on the Bossier Press-Tribune.com story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Bossier sees off Larry Deen in style at retirement celebration Thursday night. In it, Bossier Press-Tribune.com reports that:

Thursday night, Bossier Parish gave an emotional but hardly solemn thank you to Sheriff Larry Deen for his 24 years of service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bossier Press-Tribune.com.

Boodro you no

Hessmer, LA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Heard Irvin is running for Justice of Peace against Randy Cotton. I believe I will vote for Irvin, though I like Randy, too. Also, Greg is going to run against Tim for Constable and I guarantee I will be voting for Greg. He will do a good job, and will treat people with dignity and he will talk to them and caution them before he writes them up the next time they do wrong. Tim thinks he cant be beat, but he is beat this time,---guarantee it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is mitchell and Jen still married 1 hr I know the truth 6
Anybody know how to contact Anthony Bynog 2 hr I hate liars and ... 2
Maria Stampley 3 hr nickname confusion 5
Why Do Creoles Hate To Be Called Geechee (Jul '11) 5 hr Marie 198
News Campti man arrested, accused of arson 12 hr trollio 19
Satanic Temple 12 hr Guy 18
looking for female to have fun with me and the ... 16 hr Yeah 14
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE