my aunt will not answer my phone calls

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tony

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I call to check on my dad she never answers the phone I been calling her house I do not know how my dad is she refuses to answer the phone they never call me back and let me know I already quit calling forget it she will not answer the phone I do not know if my dads dead or not I have not heard nothing from them. Where are they at. My aunt says I.m not allowed to talk to him anymore
tony

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
My aunt never answers. Then she says I don't answer bullshit
tony

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I have not heard from her since november
tony

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
She never calls me she won't do it
tony

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I.m not allowed to speak to my dad she tells him to hang up on me
tony

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
My aunt has a very nasty attitude towards me in fact she does
tony

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
She hates my guts
ShArKy

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2013
tony wrote:
I call to check on my dad she never answers the phone I been calling her house I do not know how my dad is she refuses to answer the phone they never call me back and let me know I already quit calling forget it she will not answer the phone I do not know if my dads dead or not I have not heard nothing from them. Where are they at. My aunt says I.m not allowed to talk to him anymore
Can't you call Dad yourself or call someone else?
forwhatitsworth

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
If you are truly worried, call the police and request a "well-being check".
truth

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Shannon, your dad is fine. Maybe they will not let you talk to him because you are not healthy for him. He needs to worry about his health, not you. If you cared, you would act like his son and help take care of him instead of acting like you do.
Daddysgirl

Brownsville, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Who appointed the aunt caregiver? Did she just move in and take over? If the son wants to know what is going on with his father, he has that right. He should go to legal aid and ask an attorney what can be done to straighten this out. The dad may be at risk. It's red flag when relative takes a senior citizen into their care and then becomes secretive and withholding access to other family members. He may be at risk. The courts may have to get involved if the aunt won't provide information and proof of his father's well being.
Puhleese

Lufkin, TX

#14 Jan 15, 2013
The son is a nut case. He is the one posting abou putting firecrackers in dogs mouths and blowing their mouths off. He's sick and evil.
He's the one that posts about cooking babies in an oven. And a bar b que Pitt
He constantly obsesses about killing babies and he is torturing animals in Proven├žal.
He should be locked away forever The father should be protected from this horrible son at all costs.
Why have they not put him away somewhere
truth

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Daddysgirl wrote:
Who appointed the aunt caregiver? Did she just move in and take over? If the son wants to know what is going on with his father, he has that right. He should go to legal aid and ask an attorney what can be done to straighten this out. The dad may be at risk. It's red flag when relative takes a senior citizen into their care and then becomes secretive and withholding access to other family members. He may be at risk. The courts may have to get involved if the aunt won't provide information and proof of his father's well being.
If this were any ordinary case, you would be right, but this case is different. The dad lives with his sister. He chose to move in there because he has no one to care for him in his own home. The sister has her hands FULL taking care of the dad and the son in question does indeed have lots of mental issues. If they are not answering the phone, it is only because the son is draining his dad dry of money and the son brings in a bigger check than anyone. It is best like it is. Dad is not in danger and son knows all he needs to know.
truth

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Oh, and the rest of the family knows how the dad is doing. Shannon would know to if he cared to act like a responsible person instead of talking about killing small children and animals all the time.
My word

Lufkin, TX

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Shannon from all the posts Ihave read that he has posted is not only mental. He is dangerous
Why can't he be put away somewhere do he doesn't cause harm to the aunt, the father , animals or babies
truth

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Because no one will press the issue. His dad never wanted him hurt like that. He needs to be somewhere for sure.
My word

Lufkin, TX

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Honey my heart goes out to this family. We had a mentally ill person in our family. We finally had no choice but to pu him away as he wasbecimg a danger to us. This went on for years in and out of mental institutions He was finally killed in self defense by someone hw was trying to murder in Texas.
Maybe how is better off , I don't
Know I only know he should have been put away somewhere for the criminally insane and never let out.
wondering

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Jan 16, 2013
truth wrote:
Because no one will press the issue. His dad never wanted him hurt like that. He needs to be somewhere for sure.
Does he have a mind like a child (like Corky) or is he really a normal person gone crazy?
lisa

United States

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Yep I.m totally crazy as hell thank you very much
truth

Natchitoches, LA

#24 Jan 16, 2013
He has a simple mind in a lot of ways, but he is also smarter than a lot of people I know. He knows how to spend a lot of money and get where he wants to go and back home on his own, and how to get on the computer and say and do whatever he wants but he visibly has issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cordero STOP posting about Herbalife!!! 1 hr Mike 1
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 14 hr hungry 84
Yancy spillman 17 hr Stupid 16
Lol Mon Bones 7
any update on Trini triggs Music (Apr '08) Mon tella 63
are there any nice woman left (Jul '14) Mon WAYNE 22
Black people are complainers about everything May 22 Smarter than you 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages