town of montgomery mayor

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

snake

Marksville, LA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
man i saw the mayor and that hair makes her look like shes 70 years old. but if i had the cant find preacher working for me i wood do somthing to hide to.the town is getting screwed paying 4 people for noting
CRAZY SAM

Oakdale, LA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Snake you named yourself right low down evil vile ratre here is othing wrong with that ladies hair you jeaulos cuse you are a blb so be grow or get ut you make me sick
Mr Benny

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Yea I saw her and that so called Crazy Sam that works for her . Both of them make me want to throw up.
June

Ferriday, LA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Yeah! Maybe the good guys are going to win afterall
Miss thang

Humble, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Crazy Sam you need to get a real job and look at the real issues of town of Montgomery . Can anyone get us back on the road to Recovery Here Please Help
CRAZY SAM

Oakdale, LA

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Miss Thang Kiss myittle butt the town s looking better everyday it would look even better if we could get rid of the thrash tlking fools if the shoe fits nd you getpissed well move on out one less t go lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin 5 min Cool D 8
Choices for Judge 30 min Where 30
Dems WALK OUT on Obama! 1 hr Missy 4
District 6 School Board Race 2 hr USERNAME 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stupid Democrats 3,837
Why is everyone pregnant? 5 hr What 5
Petula Fat A** Lacour Left A Note On Kedria Ghe... 17 hr lisamarie 1
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match

Montgomery Jobs

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montgomery News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montgomery

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]