Who is dis
thugga

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2011
man she go ham on dat d**k, she knohow to work that mouth piece
spearchuckerh8r

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Oct 6, 2011
man it is because of spearchucking monkeys like yall that make me glad i am white
say what

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2011
thugga wrote:
man she go ham on dat d**k, she knohow to work that mouth piece
see, thats why u shouldn't spit or sit on every dick out there and save it only for the one you love that loves u back. if this was the case here you wouldn't be putting all this poor girl business in the street. but, she made her bed, now she known for head smh
thugga

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2011
say what wrote:
<quoted text> see, thats why u shouldn't spit or sit on every dick out there and save it only for the one you love that loves u back. if this was the case here you wouldn't be putting all this poor girl business in the street. but, she made her bed, now she known for head smh
Hoes are gonna be hoes no matter what you say to them. She know she out there wide open lol..........
newtonat

Natchez, MS

#7 Oct 15, 2012
thugga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoes are gonna be hoes no matter what you say to them. She know she out there wide open lol..........
The one with the two kids and she only 20 smdh?
nodoubt

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2012
@ spearchuckerh8r-me too! Glad I have self respect as well.
@ thugga- just bc the opportunity is there to use someone does that mean you should do it?
trigger

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I think she's a nice girl..
newtonat

Natchez, MS

#10 Oct 23, 2012
she down bad sad excuse for a mom n woman and all her fb statuses abt her baby daddy who don't even won't her hoeish ass anymore his new girl look way better n e ways #salute
84lineb

Natchez, MS

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Hoe!!!!! Why she sound like a man couldn't date no bitch who voice deeper than mine like that
really

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2012
I happen to work with her and she is a nice person. No one is perfect and its really no reason for any one to be putting hers or any one elses business on here. Maybe yall are just pissed cause you cant hit it. Lol
nice

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Nov 3, 2012
she got a nice butt
Tyrese Gibson

Pittsburg, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Is she the one with the voice like barry white
dont hate

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Nov 23, 2012
I work with her too and she is a great person, hard worker and age loves her kids. Find something else to do with your time instead of downgrading people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Beyonce 1 hr jim crow 12
Smoking makes your teeth yellow 9 hr Big daddy 4
Another Pilgrim pride hoer 13 hr Square boy 1
ncis 13 hr jim crow 1
Laysyonnes meat pies 19 hr Tigerman325 70
Tha great 1 20 hr Smokey the bear 2
Gary h 20 hr No one 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages