snake

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

the mayor told the chief not to write tickets because she was getting the heat and at the last meeting joe ask him why there was no tickets being writen he said i was told to back of . the preacher got mad and stoped the town councle savant car and gave them a ticket. sounds like a i will show you. 180000 ayear spent on the police dept close it down and fix our roads with half of the money and put the rest back in the saving that the mayor is taking out every month
earshot fromyou

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

snake wrote:
the mayor told the chief not to write tickets because she was getting the heat and at the last meeting joe ask him why there was no tickets being writen he said i was told to back of . the preacher got mad and stoped the town councle savant car and gave them a ticket. sounds like a i will show you. 180000 ayear spent on the police dept close it down and fix our roads with half of the money and put the rest back in the saving that the mayor is taking out every month
Shit, I thought you were gone. You are not welcome back.
snake

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

if you screw up whith our tax money someone needs to call you on the carpet. thats what obama did whith our tax money and if you complane obout it than you must be sucking on the tit to and whin you take you off the free ride you cry
Was theretoo

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

earshot fromyou wrote:
<quoted text> Shit, I thought you were gone. You are not welcome back.
Thats the woman who work at the Drug Store. Her and her friend who was at the bank, and the lady who work at postoffice who always say "bless you" when you leave out are 3 of a kind. Biggest fakes I ever seen. You would think they own the world the way they treat people and the way they act. She probly not doing too bad doing the mayor thing, though. No complaints there, just to come down out of that big cloud that their heads is in and realize that everyones stink.
lol

Ferriday, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

snake wrote:
hahahaha ever heard the saying if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen time to go. let6 them cops write tickets and stop this stuff going on in town
peekaboo

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Was theretoo wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the woman who work at the Drug Store. Her and her friend who was at the bank, and the lady who work at postoffice who always say "bless you" when you leave out are 3 of a kind. Biggest fakes I ever seen. You would think they own the world the way they treat people and the way they act. She probly not doing too bad doing the mayor thing, though. No complaints there, just to come down out of that big cloud that their heads is in and realize that everyones stink.
Yea, you right. they think they are really important. The woman at post office is big in church(and i dont got a problem with that) but she a hypocrite. She dont say "Bless You", she say "Have a Blessed Day." and she say it to most everyone who come in there. iguess she think we the ones who can help her, because you can tell its just a passing of conversation, cause she talk about everybody. Those other 2 are just naturally not nice people either. They deserve each other.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Snake, PLEASE KILL YOURSELF!! You have more bullshit than a cattle farmer. We don't want trash like you on topix.
lol

Ferriday, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

guest wrote:
Snake, PLEASE KILL YOURSELF!! You have more bullshit than a cattle farmer. We don't want trash like you on topix.
yea we do. keep putting the news out there. you have been right so far. guest gets awful mad when you talk bout town hall or her friends. but to tell someone to kill themself is pretty low musthave miserbl life

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>yea we do. keep putting the news out there. you have been right so far. guest gets awful mad when you talk bout town hall or her friends. but to tell someone to kill themself is pretty low musthave miserbl life
Lol, I'm a man not a woman. Get your facts straight before you say anything.
snake

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

then stop acting like a obama man care how your taxs are spent
Sammy

Buna, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

The mayor said she don't care She s not gonna run for the office anymore after she breaks the town Jus sit back and watch she thinks everybody should kiss her ass! I can't stand the fake ass Mayor want a be Marion Harrison look alike
Miss Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Good call nothing but trash The town needs to take it out Get Al to carry the trash out
snake

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

where was the montgomery police sat night whin all the racing and forewheelers doing donuts in town ther was a bad wreck in the city limts and ryin didnt give the kid a ticket he was drunk the preacher didnt even come out man what a mess this town is in. i guess we will have to wate till the town goes broke be for the police dept is close down
I Am Right

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

The towns police dept is a joke all together ! Who is the Chief and where are the police I can't find one anywhere Sunday Monday Tuesday Wenesday Thursday Friday Saturday day or night Something has got to be done to correct this I have heard there are 4 poice working for the town When and where
snake

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

if ryan and tommy dont write tickets why do they have thim.man will someone on the councle make a motion to close the police down and let the parish take care of it they anser all the calls anyway.we pay these guy for nothing.has any body seen the preacher on duty he wont even come to a wreck in town helpppppp us

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

snake wrote:
if ryan and tommy dont write tickets why do they have thim.man will someone on the councle make a motion to close the police down and let the parish take care of it they anser all the calls anyway.we pay these guy for nothing.has any body seen the preacher on duty he wont even come to a wreck in town helpppppp us
Snake, if you have a problem with the town and the police I can help you pack so you can move out of town. As a citizen I'm trying to help to clean this town starting with you.
CrazySam

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

i started to post onhere tonight but have come to the concussion you just cant deal with dumb arse people the ones must likely do the whining are the ons ith hicell phones quarts and dont want o pay their bill whine about a women mayor that cares for this town and wants better things to come to montgomery lif es what you mke it if you cant move out of town becase you are too caught up in drugs keep yor flippin mouth shut because people are getting sick of listening to your crap man or woman up and dothe right thing et a fliping life
CrazySam

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Hello woxy glad you like purle and green plywood that you stoleout of the park bet you where one of the ones wining bout how trashy the park looks i hope those 2 sheets of plywood burst into flames and whatever yoused for burns with it you had beter hope like hell i dont find out who you are bcause promise i willdo what it takes to get it back nd i dont even go to he park but you are a low down mangy dog
Mr T

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Just give up Mayor you have the town broke now throw the towel in
June

Ferriday, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

CrazySam wrote:
i started to post onhere tonight but have come to the concussion you just cant deal with dumb arse people the ones must likely do the whining are the ons ith hicell phones quarts and dont want o pay their bill whine about a women mayor that cares for this town and wants better things to come to montgomery lif es what you mke it if you cant move out of town becase you are too caught up in drugs keep yor flippin mouth shut because people are getting sick of listening to your crap man or woman up and dothe right thing et a fliping life
whoa there - are you saying that people ho complain bout the mayor are dumb arse people that's a insult. there aresome people who have a brain and cansee thru her and know she cant get the jobdone. and maybeeople cant move out of town becausehey cant afford to not because of drugs. the only people geting tired of folks whining syou all in town hall proecting the sorry mayor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Task force bust in doors in Provenšal 3 min Who 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 min Living Wage 2,641
Repeal 2nd Amendment 7 min Wally 281
Sea & sirloin 24 min anonymous 1
I heard that some lawyer got beat up at the Marina 1 hr I KNOW 2
Natchitoches needs a Mall (May '12) 1 hr Quote 35
Micaheal Sam 1 hr Pinky 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000