dont hide what happened at Daddy Daycare

dont hide what happened at Daddy Daycare

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

citizen

Alexandria, LA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
why get the post deleated..their is no need to try and cover up that they place is a sorry excuse for a daycare. From the owners to the workers. Yall let that little child get burned and the state needs to close you down. Tawana do not let this ride because the next incident will be worser, please stand up for our children. They need to hire some well trained workers instead of all those you ng employees, are the old ones that dont wanna get off they ass to take care of children. Valarie is so lazy and all she do is sit in that room and gossip, how can she take care of children and barely do anything with hers. The owner sweetie is really gonna try and keep that center open so he can keep his wife up their so he can continue to cheat on his wife, my cousin baby sure resembles him and his lil boy and the truth will come out soon.
Trust

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
citizen wrote:
why get the post deleated..their is no need to try and cover up that they place is a sorry excuse for a daycare. From the owners to the workers. Yall let that little child get burned and the state needs to close you down. Tawana do not let this ride because the next incident will be worser, please stand up for our children. They need to hire some well trained workers instead of all those you ng employees, are the old ones that dont wanna get off they ass to take care of children. Valarie is so lazy and all she do is sit in that room and gossip, how can she take care of children and barely do anything with hers. The owner sweetie is really gonna try and keep that center open so he can keep his wife up their so he can continue to cheat on his wife, my cousin baby sure resembles him and his lil boy and the truth will come out soon.
Baby, Tawanna is like a snake, she will lay low for a while but best believe they gonna pay for that. And her mom ain't nothing nice they have burned the wrong grandchild this time!
friend

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
as i recall Valarie only have one child and i think she takes good care of her.I also think she took darn good care of those kids at the daycare. I no she took good care of mine. No ur facts before you start lies.
just me
#4 Nov 29, 2012
so if they took good care of them y did the kid get burnt tell me that
Val

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Tawanna wrong for posting that picture of that baby on facebook now she lying saying someone hacked her page aint nobody jack shit she did that for publicity now she trying to act like she aint put that on there
herfriend

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Val wrote:
Tawanna wrong for posting that picture of that baby on facebook now she lying saying someone hacked her page aint nobody jack shit she did that for publicity now she trying to act like she aint put that on there
I doubt it if she would post that. This is very hard for her to deal with. And Val I personally think you have no place to voice your opinion since you are the one was suppose to be watching him when it happened! If i was her I would have nothing to do with you or the owners but she still does, and especially you she adores you. Tawana is a lot better than me!
pastworker

Lufkin, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2012
citizen wrote:
When i was there they were written up for that bottle warmer. They don't care about nothing but money. But no bottle warmer burned that baby like that! They can tell that lie to someone else. Twana my prayer are with you, and how baby gavin heal 100% but don't let that go.
disagree

Lufkin, TX

#8 Dec 2, 2012
friend wrote:
as i recall Valarie only have one child and i think she takes good care of her.I also think she took darn good care of those kids at the daycare. I no she took good care of mine. No ur facts before you start lies.
She never should have allowed that to happened. That child was not only burned he was cooked. If she was such a good teacher then why was the baby able to pull something so hot on him. Val was there to get a paycheck like everyone else there. They don't realize when you work at a daycare you have to take your job serious at all time. That child could have died from shock from the pain. Lord heal this child and comfort his parents during this time. This is not even my child but just the thought bring tears to my eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheena Ibn-Mohammed (Apr '11) 2 hr Tyson 13
Why do white people have sex with their own fam... (May '11) 2 hr Real Kathy 112
Kathy is so sad 2 hr Real Kathy 31
Has anyone's Ever Ised Dan Dyess For a Divorce ... 22 hr Frank 3
Fat trainers Thu Kathy 9
Reed Thomas at BOM xmas party (Dec '12) Thu Kathy 27
Domestic abuse on a man Thu Coonass 8

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages