suzies son montgomery

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

snake

Marksville, LA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
know the parish shut down the drug supplers on hwy 34 where is suzies son adam going to get his drugs
CRAZY SAM

Oakdale, LA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
You know for a fact that the kid is using you must be right up his ass using dope. if you want to put the trash like that out there.Shut up and climb back into your lite hole like the snake you so proudly call yourself.Me i would personally call you an asshole here and to your face.
snake

Marksville, LA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
its not braging just fact ask anybody in town they will tell you the same thing
CRAZY SAM

Oakdale, LA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I dont know what your problem is with everybody you cull no one with your hate must be a miserble life you have
Joy

Ferriday, LA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Leave kids out of politics. I'm pretty sure that
there are more kids than him who do drugs but I see that you did not mention any of them. If you have a problem with Susie as mayor then talk to her as a man or woman butI doubt that you can since you have to stoop to attacking her kid.
wham

Alexandria, LA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
snake wrote:
its not braging just fact ask anybody in town they will tell you the same thing
Snake, why dont you leave these people alone.
Mary

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Snake you only telling the truth the kid is a grown man that is on drugs The mayor is buying it cause the man don't work and hasn't for years!
Bob

Tomball, TX

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Your right Mary I don't think his had a job sense he got out the Slammer
Tool

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Too funny who's paying his way if not the Mayor LMAO GO GREEN
huckleberry

Pineville, LA

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
Your right Mary I don't think his had a job sense he got out the Slammer
better watch what u say gerald i know how yellow u r so may might get messed up with i see u and u never know where i might be huss'huss
huckleberry

Pineville, LA

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Mary wrote:
Snake you only telling the truth the kid is a grown man that is on drugs The mayor is buying it cause the man don't work and hasn't for years!
mary u snake might better check in i know someone somewhere surely has a village idoit missing
meme

Ferriday, LA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>better watch what u say gerald i know how yellow u r so may might get messed up with i see u and u never know where i might be huss'huss
soundlike a threat
jungle Street

New Orleans, LA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
I bet you one thing I bet whoever is coming and talking s*** about old Adam has a family member that is a f*** up just like him but I bet if you was broke down right there on Main Street and you was in the rain would not a soul to help you Adam hey mean wood help your sorry ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 min Living Wage 3,513
Why are there so many illiterate kneegros on to... 2 hr You See 3
Meat Pies/ Who has the best in Natchitoches? (Apr '09) 2 hr Yum Yum 21
Cheating Black Men In Nat Town 2 hr What 6
curious straight guy 2 hr Bobbrown333 1
Bianca Smith 4 hr t_ihop_glover 58
NSU tobacco free effective Friday 10 hr Stacy Smith 175

Montgomery Jobs

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montgomery News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montgomery

Personal Finance