First Prev
of 2
Next Last
water

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Go to www.kalb.com and check out the video on Montgomery water woes. There I one they broadcast on tv and the raw video.
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 2, 2012
That raw video says it all...a town full of morons...when are the residents of Montgomery going to wake up and DO SOMETHING besides just complain on here...go to the State Attorney's office and demand an investigation into the obvious corruption in this town...put together a petition and RECALL the mayor...DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!
bill

Pineville, LA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
the reason nita and duboise got mad at ch 5 is the first leak was a leak the second day they found out a town worker had sawed the coupler and whin the presser cam up she blew.instead of being ounest and telling everyone suzzy didnt want ch5 to know.the preacher told a frind what happen thats how i found out.vaun and jack were the two people that was not looking like but holes they work there butts off
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Thank you for clarifying that...I grew up there...and I do try to keep up with what's going on...it's just sad to see full grown adults acting like idiots for all the world to see...but I do still feel very strongly that something must be done to stop this nonsense...I'm ashamed to admit I grew up in Montgomery...especially after those two imbeciles just showed all of cenla the amount of incompetence withing the town's government...I hope the sentiment for starting a recall petition comes to fruition and that the citizens of Montgomery will stand up and say NO MORE
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#5 Jul 2, 2012
hey bill if thatis your name let me ask you some thing beings that you seem so well informed.How in the hell do cut into a coupling?All the one I ever seen on tv were metal,do you think a poor hick town that you dorks talkabout wuld have the $$$ to supply the workers with power tools why dont you shut your yap
Just Saying

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Crazy Sam post your name And I will come visit you. I will give you what you need. A good Blessing cause if you don't see a problem with these bunch of idiots . You need a attitude adjustment I will help you with that
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
just saying give me what you couldnt walk in my boots let a lone teach me a flipping thing go to bed before you get to damn scared to i can be your worse nightmare
Just Saying

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2012
Just meet me name the place and time I will be there I will be your Hulkaberry
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Hulkaberry hw very more like dingleberry.
Mr Buster

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2012
What kind of Mayor will get on television and lie to the people . And say the water was back on saturday when we all know we still can't drink it even today
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Buster wae up the water is safe to drink th state gavethe ok to like the boil advisory.The people that helped the town should be thank not harassed by the likes of you:P
Mr Buster

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2012
Not intersted in your childish mouth anymore . Stand up for what you think and don't hide behind the Screen with your fake ass! If you can't see the problem in The Town maybe you are the problem!!! I am outta here
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Buster I am who I am if you can't deal with it you are doing the right thing by getting out glad you got to hear me.
water

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2012
I started this tread not to start fights. I just wanted everybody to see the raw video to see what really happened. If you want to start trouble go to somebody's else's post and get the hell away from this this post.
silly sue

Pineville, LA

#15 Jul 5, 2012
crazy sam wrote:
Buster I am who I am if you can't deal with it you are doing the right thing by getting out glad you got to hear me.
yeah, this tells us a lot about you, so "you are who you are", huh. I bet you are one real doozie doozie, too. I try to picture what you must look like from the things you say, and all i can see is a big old ughly face, with pointed ears and horns on his head and a spear like tail hanging out, and a pitchfork in his hand, so i guess you must look like the devils little helper because you sure sound like him. Go look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are really proud of yourself by getting on here and saying the things you say. Like it or not, like them or not, they simply are not getting the job done.
older citizen

Pineville, LA

#16 Jul 5, 2012
water wrote:
Go to www.kalb.com and check out the video on Montgomery water woes. There I one they broadcast on tv and the raw video.
I saw the tv clip on kalb about the water situation and the actions and answers of the people who are taking care of our town for us. Im disappointed from the actions displayed by that city worker and the lack of action by the Water and Gas supervisor to let that scenario happen, especially for people all over Cenla to see. There were 2 councilmen there who just lay back and let it develop. The press are guaranteed under the 1st amendment to picture and report on these things. It could all have been avoided if you would have just let the camera person take the picture. When finally, but reluctantly, the mayor decided she better give an interview, she let them take a picture then. What was going on in that hole right at first when the conflict began to not want them to take a picture then. Must have been something like, maybe, a cut sewerage line that was also cut when the main was accidentally cut, or something terrible like that, because ,not only did the worker not want it to be seen, the sup and the 2 councilmen didn't either. Folks, like it or not, we are headed for some real bad situations with these kind of people.
Mr Buster

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Jul 5, 2012
Today they are saying they took all the recordings off New Reailty Show Don't Touch My Hoe LOL
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#18 Jul 5, 2012
are you people happy now?You blew up and distorted a small problem. Yeah bet your surprised I can use educated grammar I turn into the inbred hillybilly after reading your stupid crap.Tempatures where hot it was hot as hell ot there friday and saturday crp happens and you deal with it not whine about it next time something like that happes why dont you ask if the workrs need water or a break those people have a hard job why n ot cut them some slack
Smith

Baton Rouge, LA

#19 Jul 6, 2012
First of all I don't get paid to there job I have my own . And second I didn't choose there occupation they did Third Is there anybody qualified to be working on this type of leak I don't think it is The town head is not certified everyone knows that. So Sam theres not anyone on you side so deal with what you have to work with . More to come the Charter can't help you folks now LOL
Devils Helper

Pineville, LA

#20 Jul 6, 2012
crazy sam wrote:
are you people happy now?You blew up and distorted a small problem. Yeah bet your surprised I can use educated grammar I turn into the inbred hillybilly after reading your stupid crap.Tempatures where hot it was hot as hell ot there friday and saturday crp happens and you deal with it not whine about it next time something like that happes why dont you ask if the workrs need water or a break those people have a hard job why n ot cut them some slack
Sam, sorry to use the new name that they have given you. If you think those people who were working were the only ones suffering from the heat, being thirsty, no water to wash your hands or to use in any way, then you must be one of them who were down in that hole screwing things up. I'll bet you are that dirty looking little fellow who ended up passing out water to people to try to make up for your smart alec actions by trying to run people away from there. You could have stopped that from happening if you would have let them take their picture. If you are the councilman who is also the fire cheif, then you need to be informed that you dont have jurisdiction over situations like that. Only fires, disasters, explosions, some wrecks, etc. but not in that situation. You come around in your t-shirt with all that filthy writings on it, thinking its cute, I guess, and all that filthy stuff seeping out of your mouth. So you must really be "olecrazy sam", as the way he talks, he probably dont have any use for water anyhow. I guess thats why hes mad at those who complained about the lack of it. By the way, YOU DONT HAVE JURISDICTION OVER THE CONSTABLE,THE MARSHALL OR THE DEPUTIES IN YOUR CAPACITY AS A FIRE CHIEF like you say you do. Clean your mouth, your t-shirt and your filthy mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's New 7 min What 17
Black people stink like monkeys 1 hr Why 57
hispanics are better than blacks (Mar '12) 2 hr Real Talk 102
E Williams 8 hr Jump girl 10
Jail Bonds 11 hr Proof 9
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 14 hr Shawn wilkerson 1
Axsom family begging 19 hr Jay220 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages