CRAZY SAM

Marksville, LA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I would love know who used the ball park last weekend for the parties cause you should be ashamed of yourselves for not cleaning you mess up you all want to use it dont abuse it clean up after yourselves and haul your stinking ass trash out when you leave and to ou young punks that want to do 360s in the driveway just let me catching you doing your mom dad or grandparents cant help you when im dne with you

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
CRAZY SAM wrote:
I would love know who used the ball park last weekend for the parties cause you should be ashamed of yourselves for not cleaning you mess up you all want to use it dont abuse it clean up after yourselves and haul your stinking ass trash out when you leave and to ou young punks that want to do 360s in the driveway just let me catching you doing your mom dad or grandparents cant help you when im dne with you
I think snake did it. LMFAO!!
CRAZY SAM

Marksville, LA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Probably
June

Ball, LA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
all of that going on and not one of the toWn cops sawanyhing. WOW
snake

Pineville, LA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
dont believe that was done .we have 4 cops . you probley just made it up

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2012
snake wrote:
dont believe that was done .we have 4 cops . you probley just made it up
Snake, GET A LIFE!! After that shoot yourself!! When can we meet so I can slap the stupid out of you?
snake

Pineville, LA

#7 Oct 31, 2012
reves robed in daylight .boatmoters batterys plwood mcmanus robed just one thing after a nother if you want crime stoped there has to be someone out there at night 4 police people and not one on patrol post how many tickets tommy has wrote or ryan and let the people know shoot post how many they have wrote in the last year ryan 3 tommy none close the police dept down guest if you want this to stop close the dept down save or money and fix the roads

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
snake wrote:
reves robed in daylight .boatmoters batterys plwood mcmanus robed just one thing after a nother if you want crime stoped there has to be someone out there at night 4 police people and not one on patrol post how many tickets tommy has wrote or ryan and let the people know shoot post how many they have wrote in the last year ryan 3 tommy none close the police dept down guest if you want this to stop close the dept down save or money and fix the roads
Let me guess snake.. You want the police department closed down so you can sell meth, coke, pot?? If its true you have major problems. GET HELP! You need it. Lets meet so I can bitchslap the stupid out of you.
June

Ball, LA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
you missed the point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 6 hr Yep 6
What's New 6 hr What 24
What is your opinion of Frog Pond Apartments? (Jun '09) 7 hr fullspeed 34
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 8 hr Mr_Brooks_Sign_In 3
hispanics are better than blacks (Mar '12) 11 hr Why 105
anyone interested in starting a mc club?? (Oct '08) 13 hr Sonofabitch 184
Black people stink like monkeys 17 hr Why 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages