First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duck Commnder

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Parish voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad got mine also. Salter may have won but in reality it is a hollow victory. Once sworn in as a councilman he can no longer work for the parish. It must suck big time to win the election and get a huge pay cut. The council only pays $500.00 per month with no benefits. Unless Salter has another job it's not going to be a merry Christmas at his house. Also he won't be able to send rock and the grader to his constituents anymore because he won't have that power. I don't think he is going to like the new government. Rick Nowlin is now his boss.
He wasn't getting any thing extra for that.
A parish resident

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Dec 10, 2012
The woman with the sign has obviously been paid to stand in the rain holding a sign. She is not expressing her opinion, only that of whoever paid her. She is doing what others do when they post signs along side the road or in a yard. Apparently someone thought having someone stand on the side of the road with a sign more effective. She would not be doing this if she wasn't being paid. Her political opinion means nothing.
Road crewzer

Natchitoches, LA

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Salter was a but case trouble maker at the PJ that's for sure. The good thing is he will stillbe a trouble maker in the new system. He does not work for Nowlin. He works along side Nowlin and has a vote in what Nowlin does. Nowlin has three stooges to vote with him since sell out uncle tom Ricky Lacour was elected.But he still might not get everything he wants.
Pay attention to state news and notice how many parish presidents are being charged with crimes while in office and notice how many are running into road blocks thrown up by their members who are still elected to do a job.

Your right we need jobs in this parish.
Salter might have spent all the money but Nowlin said he is so smart he knows where there are billions of dollars to fix the problems in this parish. I hope he gets to bringing in the money so I can get rid of this 4 wheel drive and get a camero.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 11, 2012
We,as the electorate,need to let OUR Parish Council,first get sworn in and get to know eachother. Then we can go to meetings,call our council person,or otherwise voice our concerns. As many problems as our parish faces,it will not be an instant fix. My hope is that these few we have elected,will be more sucessful and accomplish more than the many,we voted out. The old system was a total failure(jmo). The citizens went to the HRC,in hopes of better. If the one we elected,fail,then elect someone else. But,let's at least give these folks a shot,before we condemn something that has not even happened.
Bluedog

Natchitoches, LA

#25 Dec 11, 2012
Fr Time wrote:
We,as the electorate,need to let OUR Parish Council,first get sworn in and get to know eachother. Then we can go to meetings,call our council person,or otherwise voice our concerns. As many problems as our parish faces,it will not be an instant fix. My hope is that these few we have elected,will be more sucessful and accomplish more than the many,we voted out. The old system was a total failure(jmo). The citizens went to the HRC,in hopes of better. If the one we elected,fail,then elect someone else. But,let's at least give these folks a shot,before we condemn something that has not even happened.
When will you just shit up?
Quigley

Shreveport, LA

#26 Dec 11, 2012
Bluedog wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are really on the ball,huh? Why don't you bounce up and kiss my azz? There are folks talking sense on here. Don't need that kind of BS.
Hahaha

United States

#27 Dec 11, 2012
Bluedog wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol how do you "shit up"? That's some talent when u can do that
wondering

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2012
who was the PJ employee that Salter had the affair with, remember, he had to resign for a time just wondering if she is still employed
good ol boy

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
who was the PJ employee that Salter had the affair with, remember, he had to resign for a time just wondering if she is still employed
I don't remember. She charged him with sexual harassment and he had to resign, wasn't supposed to ever run again. Around 2002-03 if my memory serves me. I hear he is being sued for sexual harassment again, this time by Patsy Ward Hoover.
HMMMM

Pineville, LA

#30 Dec 13, 2012
all charges was dropped in that sexual harassment in 2002, and Pasty is not filing charges from what I understand. But who knows these days we shall see I guess.
good ol boy

United States

#31 Dec 13, 2012
HMMMM wrote:
all charges was dropped in that sexual harassment in 2002, and Pasty is not filing charges from what I understand. But who knows these days we shall see I guess.
Yeah, that's right. They were dropped in exchange for him resigning from the PJ. I heard Patsy is suing him instead of filing charges, but who knows.
wondering

United States

#32 Dec 14, 2012
Sad to be respresented by such a foul mouth person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I fed a black baby rat poison (Mar '13) 4 hr Melissa 6
Does Snake Away Work? (May '09) 15 hr leonides 69
The Most crazy people in natchitoches 16 hr Response 2
NSU Rape Victims 20 hr Tara 4
Chris melder Sat oakgrve77 2
Kelly Wilson Story (Feb '08) Sat Anonymous 61
Bar-B-Que Sat No Just Know 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance