Has anybody heard who won election for district 5 between salter and Ferguson
Ummm

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Salter
Randall Pothole

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Brad Ferguson got his ass handed to him. That's the best election news to come out of this run off. It's a shame two more people didn't get out and vote for Hoover. I hope this blocks Nowlins votes to do what Bill Vance and his crew what they want with our parish.
I want curb side trash pick up and my damn road fixed Before February
Randall Pothole

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
While you're at it since you have all the great ideas about getting things done. Get some jobs that pay in the place. People in Shamrock are starving to death.
A parish resident

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Randall Pothole wrote:
Brad Ferguson got his ass handed to him. That's the best election news to come out of this run off. It's a shame two more people didn't get out and vote for Hoover. I hope this blocks Nowlins votes to do what Bill Vance and his crew what they want with our parish.
I doubt if Parish curb side trash pick up will be anything like that give to the City residents. We'll pay high, get once a week servce, no large trash pick up like tree limbs, and you'll have to carry the can out to the street yourself regarless of your health or difficulty. Be careful of what you wish for.
bee

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I wish the police jury will die
Quigley

Shreveport, LA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
I heard that the Hoover woman was like Sylvia Morrow. If she is I hope she lost.
Street Reporter

Marksville, LA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
She is Sylvia Morrow and Precious Barber combined. They all are Jezebel's and are jeoulous of everyone who has something. they cant get ahead because they are 2 messy for anyone to hire them. So they hate on people everyday of their lives.
Duck commander

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
I am happy,happy,happy with the results of this election. The people in the rural areas of the parish has SPOKE!!!!
Quigley

Shreveport, LA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
So did the Hover woman win or loose?
Duck commander

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 Dec 9, 2012
[QUOTE
twho="Quigley"]So did the Hover woman win or loose?[/QUOTE] She lost by two.
Quigley

Shreveport, LA

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Thank you.
voter

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Street Reporter wrote:
She is Sylvia Morrow and Precious Barber combined. They all are Jezebel's and are jeoulous of everyone who has something. they cant get ahead because they are 2 messy for anyone to hire them. So they hate on people everyday of their lives.
I heard she lost because of the crazy lady with the sign. That hurt her bad.
voter

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Randall Pothole wrote:
If you're thinking Salter will help I've got news for you he was sorry as a police juror and a hot head that just keeps sh*t stirred up all the time. Not what we need. I don't know Brad but he seems like a nice family man and he got my vote. Salter is a joke but I guess they will find that out soon enough.
Parish voter

Austin, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>If you're thinking Salter will help I've got news for you he was sorry as a police juror and a hot head that just keeps sh*t stirred up all the time. Not what we need. I don't know Brad but he seems like a nice family man and he got my vote. Salter is a joke but I guess they will find that out soon enough.
Brad got mine also. Salter may have won but in reality it is a hollow victory. Once sworn in as a councilman he can no longer work for the parish. It must suck big time to win the election and get a huge pay cut. The council only pays $500.00 per month with no benefits. Unless Salter has another job it's not going to be a merry Christmas at his house. Also he won't be able to send rock and the grader to his constituents anymore because he won't have that power. I don't think he is going to like the new government. Rick Nowlin is now his boss.
Parish voter

Austin, TX

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Randall Pothole wrote:
You won't get your road fixed anytime soon. Salter spent all of the road money fixing roads in his district in the last month. Looks like he won with your road money.
Parish voter

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Parish voter wrote:
<quoted text>Brad got mine also. Salter may have won but in reality it is a hollow victory. Once sworn in as a councilman he can no longer work for the parish. It must suck big time to win the election and get a huge pay cut. The council only pays $500.00 per month with no benefits. Unless Salter has another job it's not going to be a merry Christmas at his house. Also he won't be able to send rock and the grader to his constituents anymore because he won't have that power. I don't think he is going to like the new government. Rick Nowlin is now his boss.
If he had lost or not run and was then fired he could have drawn unemployment but now he can't even get that because he voluntarily ran for a position that keeps him for working for the parish.
Good Sense

Marksville, LA

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone or anything that Crazy Woman with a sign is for, I will be for or against. Nobody can follow a crazy person on SSI.
Quigley

Shreveport, LA

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Ok,Good Sense,are for or against,whatever the crazy woman is for?
nice

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Good Sense wrote:
Anyone or anything that Crazy Woman with a sign is for, I will be for or against. Nobody can follow a crazy person on SSI.
no,no ssi no crazy check as you all call it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Rally 2 hr just sayin 2
Arlin weeks (Mar '16) 3 hr Kathy weeks 7
No coloreds allowed in the restaurant white only 4 hr Polabo 13
cheston tarver (Feb '10) 4 hr Velia tatro 6
Anybody hear about poppi involved in a robbery 4 hr Labree225 2
Shopper 5 hr Yep 4
Coloreds smell Bad 6 hr Pony man 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance