21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
Brit

Quitman, AR

#27 Aug 6, 2013
It is small but you be ight
Hannah

Kiln, MS

#29 Aug 6, 2013
agree with LOL....there is SO much more to it than just ramming a penis into a hole. SERIOUSLY MEN!!!!
bite the titties, lick them, suck them, put hickeys, play with her - all over, except the booty hole unless you have permission.

you could have a 3 inch penis and if you are a passionate man you can make her orgasm. it's not just about the sex. what makes a woman orgasm is her clit being stimulated, not her hole being banged.
no matter the size you got, as long as you take care of her in other places she will get there.

a woman feeds off of the smell of a man, him looking into her eyes, using his large, warm hands to surround her body, grab her hair, take control & cover her with your maniless.
don't just mount up & go to town like a jack rabbit - UGH - women hate that!
women use all their senses.
David

Quitman, AR

#30 Aug 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
You keep running into this because you're messing with girls, not women. A mature woman is seasoned and knowledgeable; as well as sensuous. She knows there is more to sex than "what's big and what's little" Specifically, bringing her man to heights of pleasure, over and over, in one encounter. This is what a woman can do for a man, that is, if he is able to deal with a woman who thinks and acts in a mature manner.
good point maybe I'm just looking for the wrong girls. I haven't had many gf and won't be here long as I'm goin to marine boot camp soon. Maybe I should look for better women
Shane

Quitman, AR

#31 Aug 6, 2013
Hannah wrote:
agree with LOL....there is SO much more to it than just ramming a penis into a hole. SERIOUSLY MEN!!!!
bite the titties, lick them, suck them, put hickeys, play with her - all over, except the booty hole unless you have permission.
you could have a 3 inch penis and if you are a passionate man you can make her orgasm. it's not just about the sex. what makes a woman orgasm is her clit being stimulated, not her hole being banged.
no matter the size you got, as long as you take care of her in other places she will get there.
a woman feeds off of the smell of a man, him looking into her eyes, using his large, warm hands to surround her body, grab her hair, take control & cover her with your maniless.
don't just mount up & go to town like a jack rabbit - UGH - women hate that!
women use all their senses.
umm will you Marry me? Lol
tapping your wife

Natchitoches, LA

#32 Aug 6, 2013
David wrote:
For real though y'all are shallow af when you say shit like that maybe you got a gaping hole. I mean we can't help what we got all these hoes looking for a 12 inch dick and shit really? I'm 6 inches and no girl ever had a problem. So why do people make a big deal out of it?
You must be white to be so small
Hannah

Bastrop, LA

#34 Aug 7, 2013
Alredy married bro - sorry.

do you men not know that the woman's vag will shrink or expand to your size so you both fit together. you have to do it more than two times for it to work.
the penis & the vag have to "spend a lot of time" together in order for the sizes to match up.
keep working at it. also find out what she likes, tell her what you like, experiment. have fun with it.
selma

Shreveport, LA

#36 Aug 7, 2013
there's white trash all over the place, and it's not the size it's the DRUGS
Cause

Natchitoches, LA

#37 Aug 7, 2013
tapping your wife wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

Posted this link, but got deleted or didn't show up.

"Penis" is much less offensive and profane and more polite than "dick".
fed up

Alexandria, LA

#39 Aug 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
You keep running into this because you're messing with girls, not women. A mature woman is seasoned and knowledgeable; as well as sensuous. She knows there is more to sex than "what's big and what's little" Specifically, bringing her man to heights of pleasure, over and over, in one encounter. This is what a woman can do for a man, that is, if he is able to deal with a woman who thinks and acts in a mature manner.
Same things goes for these woman messing with these little ass boys these hoes sad when they start messing with kids that are young anuff to betheres
Tyler

Hernando, MS

#41 Aug 8, 2013
Well dude might as well give up you ain't gonna get no girl with that you lose.
Sad

Natchitoches, LA

#42 Aug 8, 2013
fed up wrote:
<quoted text> Same things goes for these woman messing with these little ass boys these hoes sad when they start messing with kids that are young anuff to betheres
What about those creepyazz ole geezers 30 and older cruising the streets and high school yards for tail young enough to be their daughter or granddaughter? Won't look twice at a woman their own age..what's a woman supposed to do, sit home in a nun's habit because men her age are running after little girls? Sad MALE Hoes.
Ru Ru

Kiln, MS

#43 Aug 9, 2013
I think drug use does have something to do with a man's penis size. all the men ive been with who did drugs - have small ones and the ones who were clean had nice size ones.
Tyler

Mammoth Spring, AR

#45 Aug 15, 2013
You're screwed tiny Tim lol forever alone
Dub

Mammoth Spring, AR

#47 Aug 17, 2013
Yo just find you a better girl dint worry dawg
Being myself

United States

#48 Aug 18, 2013
tapping your wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all white men have small pen******....
Success

Natchitoches, LA

#49 Aug 18, 2013
Why don' all those sluts worry more about brain size? Or maybe heart size? If a guy has a big brain and can be a good provider and a big heart to care about you, why would you care if his penis was the size of his pinkie finger? Unless you had a gigantic hole...
Meeh

Oklahoma City, OK

#51 Aug 22, 2013
Success wrote:
Why don' all those sluts worry more about brain size? Or maybe heart size? If a guy has a big brain and can be a good provider and a big heart to care about you, why would you care if his penis was the size of his pinkie finger? Unless you had a gigantic hole...
THIS lol couldn't have said it better myself
Ye Old Pot And Kettle

Natchitoches, LA

#52 Aug 22, 2013
Meeh wrote:
<quoted text>THIS lol couldn't have said it better myself
So I guess the men who want a woman with big breasts and a beautiful face, and then proceed to dismiss all the women who don't "measure up" are sluts, too. Women can be small busted and plain and be outstanding mothers and wives. But if men wanted to be home with their wives and children, massage parlors,strip clubs and ho-houses would be out of business, wouldn't they?
down pressure

Natchitoches, LA

#55 Aug 24, 2013
You have ten fingers, ten toes and a tongue. get busy on it and by noon you should hear a squeel
Tarkisha

Camden, AR

#57 Sep 2, 2013
Lmfao damn you need get on with yo small dick ahh no girl gonna want you sorry you should just give up sorry its The way it is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boat seat stains 43 min deeznutz 4
Prime Me On Natchitoches 1 hr Information Please 6
Marshall Race 3 hr Curious Also 21
NCHS Does anyone know what happened today? 3 hr Ridiculous 138
The Black Book... 3 hr Right 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 hr Hold on there 3,077
Eric dagama e silva 20 hr Nate 1
•••
•••
Montgomery Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••