Why do girls care so much about dick ...

Why do girls care so much about dick size?

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David

Marmaduke, AR

#1 Aug 5, 2013
For real though y'all are shallow af when you say shit like that maybe you got a gaping hole. I mean we can't help what we got all these hoes looking for a 12 inch dick and shit really? I'm 6 inches and no girl ever had a problem. So why do people make a big deal out of it?
Nicoleeee

Marmaduke, AR

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Why do you guys care about boob size you know it's not just us that are shallow
Caramel queen

Marmaduke, AR

#5 Aug 5, 2013
It's all how you use it
Lolzzzzz

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Why do men care about the size of a woman's ass ???? I'm sure your guilty of this.
Hannah

Bastrop, LA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
honestly, ME and every girl ive ever talk to about this says " it's not about the size, it's how you work it. " and it's soooo true.

the best sex ive ever had was with someone who had the smallest penis of any man ive ever been with, but he KNEW what he was doing.

but i do wonder why does a man care about how tight a woman's vag is, why does he care how big her tits n ass is ???? don't be a hypocrit!
David

Marmaduke, AR

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Me personally I don't worry about that on a girl sure a nice ass is attractive but her body isn't all that matters. If a girl had a small butt I wouldn't count her out it doesn't matter much it's just a plus.
Becca

Marmaduke, AR

#9 Aug 5, 2013
Girls don't care about size at all
maryb

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2013
David wrote:
For real though y'all are shallow af when you say shit like that maybe you got a gaping hole. I mean we can't help what we got all these hoes looking for a 12 inch dick and shit really? I'm 6 inches and no girl ever had a problem. So why do people make a big deal out of it?
Maybe you should try and find a higher class of woman.
David

Marmaduke, AR

#12 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah maybe so what do you mean by "higher class womam" though
Cause

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Aug 5, 2013
David wrote:
Cause they got a big gaping hole, just like you said. They can't help it, either. Keep a big vibrator or cucumber around to give the big hole, you take the smaller one!
Jazzzznine

Marmaduke, AR

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause they got a big gaping hole, just like you said. They can't help it, either. Keep a big vibrator or cucumber around to give the big hole, you take the smaller one!
you know you're probably guilty of this too! That's WAYY too small I wouldn't even feel it!. Sorry you just got to accept what you got and try to make it work
Cause

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Aug 5, 2013
Jazzzznine wrote:
<quoted text>you know you're probably guilty of this too! That's WAYY too small I wouldn't even feel it!. Sorry you just got to accept what you got and try to make it work
Nope, just tryin to help the dude out, trying to help him fill a big hole. If you wouldn't feel an average-size (6 in.), you have a big gaping hole. Maybe you should have some vaginal reconstruction, cause you've got a problem. It's swallowing whole galaxies, a black hole! Ask an ob/gyn, if you go to one!
Lizzy

Marmaduke, AR

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just tryin to help the dude out, trying to help him fill a big hole. If you wouldn't feel an average-size (6 in.), you have a big gaping hole. Maybe you should have some vaginal reconstruction, cause you've got a problem. It's swallowing whole galaxies, a black hole! Ask an ob/gyn, if you go to one!
actually 5 inches is average so this hoe is stretched out to the max if she can't feel a normal sized ****
I bet I know

Lufkin, TX

#20 Aug 5, 2013
These ol cheap ass drug whores do have a big gaping hole. They are probably so stretched out and used up. Thelir vaginas are nothing but garbage cans for guys to spit in Keep your manhood away from these old trashy broads. Just look at them and listen to their language. You know u don't want nothing to do with low life like that. Nasty. I'm sure they stink and a lot of them have disease.
David

Marmaduke, AR

#21 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah you're right! But the girl I'm talking about was my Ex and she wasnt a nasty drug whore but ig she was just a shallow hoe. I loved her at one point but for her to break it off because off that its BS. She cheated on me and said he had a way bigger one and she left me. Like wtf??
Little Willie

Water Valley, MS

#22 Aug 6, 2013
Hannah wrote:
honestly, ME and every girl ive ever talk to about this says " it's not about the size, it's how you work it. " and it's soooo true.
the best sex ive ever had was with someone who had the smallest penis of any man ive ever been with, but he KNEW what he was doing.
but i do wonder why does a man care about how tight a woman's vag is, why does he care how big her tits n ass is ???? don't be a hypocrit!
Yep. A MAN should lead in making the woman he's with have an orgasm. Yes I did say orgasm! No matter what size the "goldenhole!" Big tits a plus! BUT! If a woman has an ass bigger than two watermelons and looks like them put together. He's just wasting his time trying to find that sweet spot no matter what size his dick is trying to find that "sweet spot"? BTW: For those in the latter, ya'll know you dont use cucumbers and bananas anymore that just dont do the trick? I hear steel baseball bats have come of age? lol!
Dude

Marmaduke, AR

#23 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah most girls are just shallow and think bigger is better which is stupid because a big one would hit her cervix and that's shit hurts them
Dude

Marmaduke, AR

#24 Aug 6, 2013
To you girls I'm just wondering is 6 really considered small?! Surely not
Dude

Marmaduke, AR

#25 Aug 6, 2013
Surely 6 inches ain't small that's normal dude you're messing around with the wrong kinda girls!
LOL

Natchitoches, LA

#26 Aug 6, 2013
You keep running into this because you're messing with girls, not women. A mature woman is seasoned and knowledgeable; as well as sensuous. She knows there is more to sex than "what's big and what's little" Specifically, bringing her man to heights of pleasure, over and over, in one encounter. This is what a woman can do for a man, that is, if he is able to deal with a woman who thinks and acts in a mature manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natchitoches cop punches. Black man and spits o... 30 min Pony man 1
Trump Rally 1 hr Ijs 4
Arlin weeks (Mar '16) 17 hr Kathy weeks 7
No coloreds allowed in the restaurant white only 19 hr Polabo 13
cheston tarver (Feb '10) 19 hr Velia tatro 6
Anybody hear about poppi involved in a robbery 19 hr Labree225 2
Shopper 20 hr Yep 4

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance