Mr Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I Hope you are wrong and the Mayor did us all a favor and Quit that would be Great
where we men are

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="WOW!!!"]I heard the chief quit today.[/QUOTE] I hope thats not true. The Chief is not the towns problem, but a problem for only a few of you who are jealous and resentful of a man trying to do what he thinks is right. No, he probably has not made all the perfect decisions but overall he has done a great job. Our problem is a mayor who just cannot do this job, and some of the council members who should never have been elected to begin with. She really should resign and just let someone else see if they can get this thing straightened backout. Still blaming Mr Steve, Al, and now (quote) " some sorry old worthless and lazy men in Montgomery" as the reason we are experiencing all these continuing water problems, is about as ridiculous excuse I be lieve I have ever heard. Things break all the time, nobodys fault, but its someones fault if they dont fix it, and its those who have the responsibility of seeung that it gets fixed fault if they dont get it done.
WOW!!!

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to see what people would say. He didn't quit. There is so much BS on topix. We all know the town's problem is the mayor.
Mr Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Where we men are. This is the most truth I have heard on this site ever!!! Thanks for seeing what mostly everyone else does.Next what can anyone do about it ? We gotta have a meeting and get her gone soon
WOW!!!

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Mr Smith wrote:
Where we men are. This is the most truth I have heard on this site ever!!! Thanks for seeing what mostly everyone else does.Next what can anyone do about it ? We gotta have a meeting and get her gone soon
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Repeal 2nd Amendment 4 min What 317
NSU tobacco free effective Friday 28 min Buh Wah Ha Ha 8
I heard that some lawyer got beat up at the Marina 32 min new mom 34
Daycare workers 35 min new mom 7
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 48 min JohnKoski 2,677
House on Old River Road (Jul '12) 1 hr neighbor 2 29
NFL Playa spreads Herpes 1 hr Locker room 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search