WOW!!!

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I heard the chief quit today.
Mr Smith

Cypress, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2012
I Hope you are wrong and the Mayor did us all a favor and Quit that would be Great
where we men are

Olla, LA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="WOW!!!"]I heard the chief quit today.[/QUOTE] I hope thats not true. The Chief is not the towns problem, but a problem for only a few of you who are jealous and resentful of a man trying to do what he thinks is right. No, he probably has not made all the perfect decisions but overall he has done a great job. Our problem is a mayor who just cannot do this job, and some of the council members who should never have been elected to begin with. She really should resign and just let someone else see if they can get this thing straightened backout. Still blaming Mr Steve, Al, and now (quote) " some sorry old worthless and lazy men in Montgomery" as the reason we are experiencing all these continuing water problems, is about as ridiculous excuse I be lieve I have ever heard. Things break all the time, nobodys fault, but its someones fault if they dont fix it, and its those who have the responsibility of seeung that it gets fixed fault if they dont get it done.
WOW!!!

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Just wanted to see what people would say. He didn't quit. There is so much BS on topix. We all know the town's problem is the mayor.
Mr Smith

Cypress, TX

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Where we men are. This is the most truth I have heard on this site ever!!! Thanks for seeing what mostly everyone else does.Next what can anyone do about it ? We gotta have a meeting and get her gone soon
WOW!!!

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Mr Smith wrote:
Where we men are. This is the most truth I have heard on this site ever!!! Thanks for seeing what mostly everyone else does.Next what can anyone do about it ? We gotta have a meeting and get her gone soon
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I fed a black baby rat poison (Mar '13) 4 hr Melissa 6
Does Snake Away Work? (May '09) 15 hr leonides 69
The Most crazy people in natchitoches 16 hr Response 2
NSU Rape Victims 20 hr Tara 4
Chris melder Sat oakgrve77 2
Kelly Wilson Story (Feb '08) Sat Anonymous 61
Bar-B-Que Sat No Just Know 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance