edward

Jonesville, LA

#1 Jun 14, 2012
i heard it on the scaner. at 2 oclock the pickup was spinning tires if front of northside church there shouldnt have ben any calls the preacher should have gotten up and made it quite for us to sleep .why dose montgomery pay 20,000 ajear for that
big all

Jonesville, LA

#2 Jun 14, 2012
because if joe and suzzy didnt hire him he was going to leave northside church.and being the only person to answere the add the preacher has them by the cohones.hundreds of complants dont mater

Pineville, LA

#3 Jun 14, 2012
edward wrote:
i heard it on the scaner. at 2 oclock the pickup was spinning tires if front of northside church there shouldnt have ben any calls the preacher should have gotten up and made it quite for us to sleep .why dose montgomery pay 20,000 ajear for that
you can't hear police calls on your old scanner can receive only fire calls. The police use the 700 band. Your scanner can't receive them. 700 band scanners have not been released yet.
big all

Jonesville, LA

#4 Jun 14, 2012
want to bet

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2012
big all wrote:
want to bet
where did you buy it at? I want one.
big all

Pineville, LA

#6 Jun 15, 2012
you got one you dont use it .why do you think the town dont like you all of thoes complants arnt for nothing

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2012
big all wrote:
you got one you dont use it .why do you think the town dont like you all of thoes complants arnt for nothing
I don't have one. I know you don't have one either. Your the one complaining about the town not me.
abc

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2012
I'd sure like to know where some of you get this information about the church that y'all claim as truth. Just for the record, he was not the only applicant that responded when Northside was without a preacher. And he knew how much the position paid before the committee even met with him. He was NOT hired to keep him from leaving the church. If you don't like KEvin for whatever reason that is completely your decision; however, leave the church out of your nonsense especially since (more than likely) you have not bothered to step foot there for Lord knows how long.
jacob

Pineville, LA

#10 Jun 16, 2012
235343340-76 they make radios dadaDA
smith

Powhatan, LA

#11 Jun 19, 2012
dose montgomery have a cop dont see any.the town is wild at night
Big One

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2012
I never see one on the weekend But we are paying for Three full time people you would think in 120 hours you would see one sometimes
billy joy

Powhatan, LA

#13 Jun 19, 2012
the preacher has told some friends that hes only going to work whin he wants to .and whin people complane he going to tell thim call suzzy and tell her to hire more cops to help him i guss hes running the town
Just So Funny

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Does the Home Rule Charter say we don't need cops after dark LOL
Wendy Jenkins

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jun 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong big al? Let me guess. You don't have an answer to the truth? THEY DON'T MAKE SCANNERS FOR THE 700 BAND YET! Your meth lab will get busted soon. Your IP ADDRESS IS 192.147.4.2. Be careful what u post.
Posting someone's IP Address to the public is not wise...not to mention you don't even have the balls to log on and post using a real name...I'm not even logged on and I put my name on here...I understand how simple it is to get someone's IP addy but what's the point in using it for a useless argument which has already shown how much of a fool you already are?...brain dead Mtown morons...
DEATH

Pineville, LA

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Wendy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>Posting someone's IP Address to the public is not wise...not to mention you don't even have the balls to log on and post using a real name...I'm not even logged on and I put my name on here...I understand how simple it is to get someone's IP addy but what's the point in using it for a useless argument which has already shown how much of a fool you already are?...brain dead Mtown morons...
I want to them to learn that I can track anybody down. When people talk trash about somebody when they don't know the real truth about someone they need to shut the hell up. BWY. I'm not brain dead. Get your facts straight before posting.
DEATH

Pineville, LA

#17 Jun 22, 2012
PS:: I got pulled over by the chief and he wrote me a ticket for speeding and he did not cuss me out. He gave me full respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Rachal 5 hr Mr Rachal 2
Domestic abuse on a man 13 hr Real Kathy 9
Kathy is so sad 14 hr Real Kathy 33
Sheena Ibn-Mohammed (Apr '11) Fri Tyson 13
Why do white people have sex with their own fam... (May '11) Fri Real Kathy 112
Has anyone's Ever Ised Dan Dyess For a Divorce ... Oct 19 Frank 3
Fat trainers Oct 19 Kathy 9

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance