Officers suspended
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ex-con

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Aug 6, 2013
According to today's paper "Three Natchitoches Parish Detention Center correctional officers were suspended for 30 days without pay after the es­cape of a prisoner who later was recaptured while armed near Freeport, Texas." Anyone know who they are?
Want to know

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Ex-con wrote:
According to today's paper "Three Natchitoches Parish Detention Center correctional officers were suspended for 30 days without pay after the es­cape of a prisoner who later was recaptured while armed near Freeport, Texas." Anyone know who they are?
What I don't understand is, why now? All the things that has happen out there before this, no one suspended. A man "drove" out of there and few years ago nothing happened. Another captive got away from Det. Wilson he didn't get suspended and why didn't the white guy that was chasing him didnt get suspended with the three blacks. If you ain't in the click, this is what you git. It will take an act of congress and the feds to get that place where it's suppose to be because what it is now is indescribable.
Want to know too

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Aug 9, 2013
What's so special about these suspended officers that their names can't be released? Do I smell cover up? Come clean Vick! It will only look worst if you don't reveal the names. You're quick to release names of those arrested even if later found not guilty or the charges are dropped. What's so special about your officers?
I know you

White Oak, TX

#6 Aug 9, 2013
tommy wrote:
I agree, about time, names, who are the officers.
If y'all need to know so bad why don't you just drive over to the courthouse and ask him. Are you bashful?
Ex-con

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Aug 9, 2013
I know you wrote:
<quoted text>If y'all need to know so bad why don't you just drive over to the courthouse and ask him. Are you bashful?
I can't just drive over because my license was taken away and my car repossessed while I was in jail. Can't someone just tell us? Give us a hint, just first names for a starter.

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Why does the public have a right to know?
red head

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 9, 2013
Report wrote:
they expose everyone else y not. release names.
I know you

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 9, 2013
COuld it be an ongoing investigation is the reason they are not telling names, Might be there will be more heads fall. They don't have to tell the names until they feel it is time, just go to the DOTD and get you a new DL and take you a drive. You'll probably be back over there in a few weeks the you can ask from the DC>
wink wink

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 9, 2013
I know you wrote:
COuld it be an ongoing investigation is the reason they are not telling names, Might be there will be more heads fall. They don't have to tell the names until they feel it is time, just go to the DOTD and get you a new DL and take you a drive. You'll probably be back over there in a few weeks the you can ask from the DC>
we gone find out, soon very soon. u sound kind of touchy, are you one of them. Everything done in the dark soon comes to the light. All the demons n followers coming down. I cant wait
I know you

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 10, 2013
NOt one of their team and not one of yours either. What you gonna do if you find out their names? Your just noisy. Most of the ones on here bitching about it are just wanna be thugs that just wanna know because you spent time at the DC. If I was the Sheriff I'd tell you to bite my azz..AS a matter of fact you can bite mine!! Jailbird......
Want to know too

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Aug 10, 2013
I know you wrote:
NOt one of their team and not one of yours either. What you gonna do if you find out their names? Your just noisy. Most of the ones on here bitching about it are just wanna be thugs that just wanna know because you spent time at the DC. If I was the Sheriff I'd tell you to bite my azz..AS a matter of fact you can bite mine!! Jailbird......
You appear to know a lot. How about telling us the names. Is there really an ongoing investigation or an ongoing cover up? I want to know the names because the more transparent things are the less likely there is something wrong going on. By the way, the detention center is a public operation on public property and as such the public have a right to know what's going on. Why try to keep it a secret? I'm not alone in wanting to know.
huh

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Aug 10, 2013
Report wrote:
Uh.....because they are public employees and the public are paying for their services....or the lack there of.
I know you

Longview, TX

#16 Aug 10, 2013
I'm .just saying that could be the reason I don't no one that even works at the DC. But I have been out there a couple of times. I'm a taxpayer just like anybody else and it don't bother me. Just if yall want to know so go ask them. I sure when the time is right they will say
red neck

Ashburn, VA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
I know you wrote:
so u not the sheriff, anyway you sure know alot, I pay taxes too. so what Im being nosey, they be nosey too. Its all the head n crooks running around, very soon they all falling down n their dumb followers coming behind. We the public gone find out that n more.
I know you

Plano, TX

#18 Aug 10, 2013
You must have something personnel about the whole deal. Who cares if the public finds out. But they not gonna let you know something bout their business just because you want too...How you going to make them. Need to change you name too, you sound nothing like a red neck!!
Fire

Carrizo Springs, TX

#19 Aug 10, 2013
It's probably Larry, Moe and Curly. That's what you need to know. You people are so nosey, it does you no bit of good knowing who they are. Sit down and go seek Jesus. Worry about yourself
I want to know too

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Aug 10, 2013
Again, if there's not going to be a cover up why keep everything secret? Why are a few so determined that the names should not be revealed? IMHO there's more to this story than the officials want us to know. If there's nothing, release the names and prove to the tax payers that there isn't a cover up. Years ago the tax payers were asked to build and pay for this facility. You can call it "nosey." I call it being an informed citizen. These suspended employees are on the public payroll. And as such they and their supervisors work for us.

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Aug 10, 2013
I want to know too wrote:
Again, if there's not going to be a cover up why keep everything secret? Why are a few so determined that the names should not be revealed? IMHO there's more to this story than the officials want us to know. If there's nothing, release the names and prove to the tax payers that there isn't a cover up. Years ago the tax payers were asked to build and pay for this facility. You can call it "nosey." I call it being an informed citizen. These suspended employees are on the public payroll. And as such they and their supervisors work for us.
You make no sense. They are suspended without pay for a month, so they ARE NOT on the payroll. I doubt a coverup, just some housekeeping that is being kept internal, and in this town, it's no wonder why. A simple screwup would have them tarred & feathered, drawn and quartered in the "fair and unbiased" little minds here. Everybody makes mistakes, & they are paying for theirs. After going without pay for a month, that will prevent future screwups like this from them and others. It's not for you to judge, They have not been charged with a crime, Sheriff Jones was elected to be in charge & run things, not get your permission for every move he makes, inform you of everything he does & every decision he makes. Get a life of your own!
I want to know too

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Aug 10, 2013
Report wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense. They are suspended without pay for a month, so they ARE NOT on the payroll. I doubt a coverup, just some housekeeping that is being kept internal, and in this town, it's no wonder why. A simple screwup would have them tarred & feathered, drawn and quartered in the "fair and unbiased" little minds here. Everybody makes mistakes, & they are paying for theirs. After going without pay for a month, that will prevent future screwups like this from them and others. It's not for you to judge, They have not been charged with a crime, Sheriff Jones was elected to be in charge & run things, not get your permission for every move he makes, inform you of everything he does & every decision he makes. Get a life of your own!
I believe relying on elected officials to make the decisions in secret has resulted in many of the problems this country experiences today. I, for one, am not going to just sit back and let others run this country, this state, or this community, without voicing my opinion anytime I feel like doing so regardless of who it might irritate. What makes you think I don’t have a life? Is it because I want to speak out about a subject that I share with others? This “get a life” cliche is a little overused. I would like to see something original now and then.
I know you

Plano, TX

#23 Aug 10, 2013
Give the people time to clear everything up and then you'll probably get your answer. If I was investigating something I wouldn't want everything common knowledge. Give the folks time to do their jobs and then maybe all you busy bodies will get your answer. All you talk about is cover ups when all you have is just your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natchitoches cop punches. Black man and spits o... 30 min Pony man 1
Trump Rally 1 hr Ijs 4
Arlin weeks (Mar '16) 17 hr Kathy weeks 7
No coloreds allowed in the restaurant white only 19 hr Polabo 13
cheston tarver (Feb '10) 19 hr Velia tatro 6
Anybody hear about poppi involved in a robbery 19 hr Labree225 2
Shopper 20 hr Yep 4

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance