No cat no time soon
hen

Pineville, LA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Haters
White

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
His momma in jail to stealing that's all she do you will see her in July when she's ready to steal again to do another 240 days. But she's on lol bitches need to get a job
hehe

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 18, 2013
u sholl know alot hmmm.. u waiting on her to come steal with u? kmsl I bet u can tell us ha bday ss# and physical address sad case! u thru have a seat! to be up with ha on ya mind that time of.morning.smh u outta there kmfsl
KtbsChannelNews1 2

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
hehe wrote:
u sholl know alot hmmm.. u waiting on her to come steal with u? kmsl I bet u can tell us ha bday ss# and physical address sad case! u thru have a seat! to be up with ha on ya mind that time of.morning.smh u outta there kmfsl
Come on now everybody know bout them nasty ass bookers and kings and what they do. How late are you?
Someone who kno

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Bahahahahahaha!! Ppl 2day aint got nuthn betta to do but worry about somebody else!!2413
miv

Pineville, LA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Itch u must want what she has HATERS
Red Bone So Thick

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
I see bitches have nothing else 2 do but gossip & tell the non fictional stories
umm

Pineville, LA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
This muke fat assz nasty chick
mz annoyed

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2013
i mean really ? got a hobby or job & stop worrying bout what next bitch do . the kings & bookers don't bother anybody yet they're the topic of discussion . don't judge them by what you heard .. get to know em first . y'all are childish .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terrell 1 hr Concerned 25
Why can't blacks 3 hr Why 28
toby mayrand 8 hr tachteekuhl 1
Poll Should White People Go Back to Europe (Oct '13) 9 hr Little Jimmy Hitler 79
KFC building 10 hr Dirt Blanchard 6
Pioneer Pub POS 11 hr The Truth 31
News Natchitoches man sentenced to prison for metham... 11 hr The Truth 5

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages