police car in nak
snake

Pineville, LA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
why is our police car in nak all the time .you see it in ball dry prong alex and the preacher is buying gas in hes white truck on the towns ticket. hes son past me up in the white truck with a blue light doing 80 mph.then parked at the church man what is going on in Montgomery dose any body care up there
tired of your crap

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Snake, get a fuc$in life. We are tired of hearing you crying about the police. Get your wife's tittie and suck on it might make you feel better. I have a feeling that your wife controls your life and you need to attack everyone to make you feel like a man.
snake

Pineville, LA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
all you have to do is prove you didn't pass everything on hwy 71 with your light on.i wasn't the only one that you passed with it on.and every one sees you in other towns.i don't call nasty names i just tell what is happing and the old saying is the truth hurts
tired of your crap

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
HEY DUMBASS! I'M NOT A COP!!!! I have been reading the post from your in uneducated ass. It proves that nobody believes you. You need to quit crying on Topix and wake up to reality.
snake

Pineville, LA

#5 Jun 26, 2013
I work and pay taxes and don't like them wasted you sound like you don't pay taxes and you are a leach on the people that work
uum

Ball, LA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
keep it up snake. we have a right to know. you must have stepped on someones nerve
snake

Pineville, LA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
whos paying for the insurencs on the preacher at northside he using his truck as a cop car bim says denice told him to use the towns gas tab that's wrong.
Snakes days are numbered

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
His name is Jack Rushing. When proof is available (and it is coming soon) he will be held accountable.
Top Notch

Miramar Beach, FL

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Not sure about much but I have seen the car going to Natchitoches more than patrolling the town
Dan H

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2013
I have also seen the car in Clerance let's work Montgomery and not let Grant Parish do it for us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry Jim 53 min Uncle Tom 6
Liquor 1 hr Special Agent Dal... 18
Black people need to bath they stink 10 hr the REAL Jim 13
darius adams 12 hr Uncle Tom 2
Looking for a companionship Tue Infector General 3
Regulators Tue The Real Regulators 15
name stealing punks Tue the REAL Jim 20

Montgomery Jobs

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages