First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yea right

AOL

#41 Oct 4, 2010
The old owner's was good people and the store was as clean now as it was then! Who is the dead ass employees? You seem to be talking about other's yourself, as far as hiding behind fake name's I don't see you using a really name either. Everyone that has ever owned that store at one point and time was talked about, it take's grown-up's to ignore what is being said by these childish people. The older lady that QUIT was a very good person and doesn't deserve anything anyone is saying about her. She was very nice and sweet to ever customer that walked in them door's, he daughter was the same. When the last owner's was their they was alway's the top of the newe's, but you know what they did what they had to do and that was that. Who care's if you liked the are you like the new owner's. Don't go there, because there are other store's around.
lol

AOL

#42 Dec 16, 2010
The old owner's was good people and tryed to please the customer's, but of cource in a small town like that there has to be people that can't be pleased. I really do think the new owner is about to lose his tail and it is his own fault.I am not sure of their personal life and drug's I don't feel that, that was any of my business! They have locked up the tank's and are out of money, that I do know as a fact!
Closed

AOL

#43 Dec 20, 2010
Think that today is the last day for the VKS.
Closed

AOL

#44 Dec 20, 2010
I think he is going to try for the first of the year. There is nothing left to sell, maybe he know's more then us!
bayou_amazon

Alexandria, LA

#45 Oct 4, 2011
Verda Quick Shop has been open again for quite a few months! They are up and running and doing an awesome business. They are from Houma, La. and are some of the best cooks around. The shelves, the pots, and the gas pumps are full and are waiting for you with a great big smile from the new owners Steve and his wife.
People

Alexandria, LA

#46 Oct 4, 2011
bayou_amazon wrote:
Verda Quick Shop has been open again for quite a few months! They are up and running and doing an awesome business. They are from Houma, La. and are some of the best cooks around. The shelves, the pots, and the gas pumps are full and are waiting for you with a great big smile from the new owners Steve and his wife.
Thanks for coming too r Great Parish.
uummm

Winnfield, LA

#47 Oct 25, 2012
What happen to the store? They will rebuild right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr picou says rick knowlin might get warts 2 hr Maw maw picou 1
openly gay students at St Marys (Sep '09) 2 hr Jim 169
Dr picou wants to put rick knowlin in a isolati... 2 hr Maw maw picou 1
Rick knowlin he has congenital Widespread Herpes 2 hr Maw maw picou 1
Dr picou said rick knowlin still has congintal ... 2 hr Maw maw picou 1
Sharing miracles 3 hr old RN 11
Martin Luther king Iím glad he got shot 4 hr TheRealKathy 13

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance