First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friendly

AOL

#1 Apr 27, 2010
What do yall think of the new owner? I think the woman named Cindy is the owner's (bobby's) girlfriend
paula j

Monroe, LA

#2 Apr 27, 2010
who is bobby?
hopful

AOL

#3 Apr 27, 2010
The new owner..Bobby Dubois. He just bought it.
come on

United States

#4 May 3, 2010
Nope. Its Bobbys store. She just works there for him. She's no where on the paperwork.
Rochelle

United States

#5 May 6, 2010
Mr. Bobby is the owner of the store, Cindy just works there. which i think he has better the store in many ways..
happy

AOL

#6 May 7, 2010
I think Bobby is a real good person and will do his best to make the people happy. He has put in a hot food box. The people don't have to drive so far to get a hot bit. Way to go Bobby!!
mclaughllin GIRL

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2010
yeah i know rite!!! thats my aunt uncle !! well the store alot better then that terry girl ownd it !!! but its alot better !!
CRAZY ASS WHITE GIRL

Robeline, LA

#8 Aug 5, 2010
i admit that he has done a whole let beeter. i use to work there and it took every thing i had to get out of bed and go there of a morning. i love goin in there they are so friendly....
yea right

Flatwoods, LA

#9 Aug 8, 2010
CRAZY ASS WHITE GIRL wrote:
i admit that he has done a whole let beeter. i use to work there and it took every thing i had to get out of bed and go there of a morning. i love goin in there they are so friendly....
threre is mothing no different then the last owner's. Well there is one thing the price on stuff is a little higher. Crazy ass white girl, i bet thier was no one there binding your arm every morning to make you go in!
blah blah

Leesville, LA

#10 Aug 12, 2010
yea right u have no idea what was goin on there before bobby took. over..so if u dont kno then u can shut the hell up.. untill u kno and see what was goin on u can shut ur mouth nd mind u own buisness all u tryin to do is start shit... so peace
kitty

AOL

#11 Aug 25, 2010
I heard the shop was robbed over the weekend and i also heard that he let the two best worker's he had go! I really think you messed up this time Bobby!
Anonymous

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2010
What? Not the lady who works in the mornings. She made my day. Never unhappy or least not when I saw her. There were always people in there too. I stop every day. I wondered why that spastic woman was there instead. I don't like her at all. Always looks hung over or on a bad trip. What is that guy thinking. I heard he has changed alot since his wife died. You think she has anything to do with it? Poor guy. Who was the other person? I only stop in the mornings. You'd think he'd be more concerned about his business. Good help is hard to find. It figures I'd get use to going there and then it gets all messed up. Guess I'll be going through Montgomery now.
kitty

AOL

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Yes the lady that work's in the morning and her daughter. The spastic lady is the owner's girlfriend..yea i know! Yes i think she has a lot to do with the way he has changed i really do, but that is just my thinking. I have worked as a mang. before and your right good help and honest poeple are very hard to find..he will find out if not the hard way.
Anonymous

Rockdale, TX

#14 Aug 29, 2010
I have heard other people talking bout this too. I guess this being a small community and all. It seems the general thought is this was some kind of drug related robbery. The girlfriend, has a serious drug problem. Of course this can be noted by looking at her. Not being a doctor and all, I have seen the signs and hers is like a billboard. Surely the owner is not rapped up in this too. The woman and her daughter should have gotten out earlier. I guess some people have a since of integrity and pride in their work. Now that is a quality hard to find. I HAD to stop for gas once this week. Have you seen the new workers? That is enough to convince me not to ever go back. I sure miss the lady who worked there before. If you are out there, you are missed.
jamboobie

AOL

#15 Aug 30, 2010
I heard that the robery was a inside job becauce the door was left un locked by the employee and only certain things were taken that was in special places
kitty

AOL

#16 Aug 31, 2010
I heard certain thing's was taking, but i really don't believe that the employee had any thing to do with it. I heard that the door was left open many times by the owner also.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2010
Well. I have heard some stuff. I was in there one morning and the lady working then was completely freaked out about the front door being left open.
She was checking the gas pumps because they had been lefted on. It seems the owner and his lovely lady had closed the night before. That was a Friday night or Saturday night. Apparently also that night the owner and his lady had a bit of a falling out at the VGR. Some kind of get mind altering perphenalia or not to get. Several people hear the argument. If they are smart, they'll keep that stuff a little more secret. It seems there is not a whole lot to do around here and many are seeking recreation. My advise, get a real life.
kitty

AOL

#18 Sep 2, 2010
My self i think he need's to keep his personal life out of his business! Bobby seem's to be a good person, but the other stuff need's to be left out of the store. I am not sure of all the new help. I also heard about the little argument they had!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Sep 4, 2010
So if this was an inside job, does it make sense for the employee to frame themself? Things seem a little more hinky than that. Just wondering.
Anonymous

Rockdale, TX

#20 Sep 10, 2010
Anyone know about what the owner has been saying these days. My friend was at the VGR one night and overheard that idiot running his mouth about the employee. It seems he was the inside joke. Several people commented later about him. Seems the only ones remotely interested in HIS version are those still in the dark about his extracurricular activities. No one with any insight believes the workers had anything to do with it. Sad state of affairs for the VKS. Does anyone still shop there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natchitoches Parish School Board Employee and u... 19 min Parent 29
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 24 min Living Wage 4,528
Charles Ratliff 3 hr Eyes Open 1
Shamika Gains 6 hr 318viewer 3
pretty women in mongomery (Nov '10) Tue Angel and cowgirls 33
Who is the most Liked and Well Known Family in ... (Apr '10) Tue Angel and cowgirls 46
to shelia williams (Feb '13) Tue Nomoremontgomery 19
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery