Tass

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 17, 2012
I went to the park after Church to take my children and the gates were locked.Does anyone no the reason the park is closed on Sundays at lunch time I do pay my taxes for the park
Town

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Tass wrote:
I went to the park after Church to take my children and the gates were locked.Does anyone no the reason the park is closed on Sundays at lunch time I do pay my taxes for the park
I agree with you because I went to the park to hit softballs and the gates where locked. I thought it was a public park.
Tass

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2012
The Mayor has the key maybe it's for the out of town guess only? I bet there is a good reason we can't carry our children there to play? There is always a reason for what they are doing wrong
snake

Pineville, LA

#4 Sep 17, 2012
go to northside and complane they run the town.the preacher had the hells angles there sat.he parked his car and drove one of the ones donated thats a little lie ok for preacher to do that.the mayor dont like blacks in her ball park

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
snake wrote:
go to northside and complane they run the town.the preacher had the hells angles there sat.he parked his car and drove one of the ones donated thats a little lie ok for preacher to do that.the mayor dont like blacks in her ball park
snake, The Hells Angles where never here. Don't start your lying again. They need to city hall and complain not Northside Baptist Church. snake You need to shut your uneducated ass up.
snake

Pineville, LA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
hay guest why did the preacher park the dodge and drive the old ford that was given to the town thats the same as lying dont for get hes in it for the money hony,whin the hells angels left he stsrted driving the dodge .phony

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
snake wrote:
hay guest why did the preacher park the dodge and drive the old ford that was given to the town thats the same as lying dont for get hes in it for the money hony,whin the hells angels left he stsrted driving the dodge .phony
what part of the Hells Angels where not here that you don't understand? Like I had said before, if you have a problem with the preacher face him instead of hiding behind your computer unless you are a coward.
Tass

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Is the Cheif Scary because he has a badge I don't think so I will face him anytime he wants too !He s not that scary to me

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Tass wrote:
Is the Cheif Scary because he has a badge I don't think so I will face him anytime he wants too !He s not that scary to me
snake is scared of him.
Tass

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Oh well
CrazySam

Marksville, LA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
nake you are one stupid person how coul the chief drive the dodge when it has been in the shop get a life beforea mngoose eats your dumb arse up
CrazySam

Marksville, LA

#12 Sep 19, 2012
The park gets locked to ee a-holes out there from tearing it up dealing dope and just being jerks get your facks straight bfore you n yor tra
Tass

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2012
First of all I don't do dope And next it was after church on Sunday at 1:00 pm Third if you had any Police the dope wouldn't be at the park Crazy Sam Need A root or who ever
Concered

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Crazy Sam you might need to learn to spell Before you comment SeeYa Fat Azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latrice Preylo nursing license REVOKED 5 min Beg To Differ 2
Girl you look bad! 1 hr Trees 3
Black People don't tip!! 3 hr Tugboat 32
$h1t on the porch Tue MrEasy 1
Hey does anybody know who frost go with (Feb '17) Tue Smh 6
We need to elect a new DA Mon Response 15
Haunted places/Ghost sightings (May '13) Aug 21 Southern Comfort 51

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance