First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Team Country

Pearland, TX

#22 Jul 8, 2012
Satans Angel wrote:
You better get in the book What cause you don't know what you are talking about.Behind ever good women is a better Man . Why do you think the Mayors husband stays gone all the time?
The Bible also says that MEN should provide for their families if not they are as infideles. Last known statistics state that 70% of men are living separate from thier child(ren). And 20% see their children less than once a month. So where are these 'good' men you speak of backing the women?! Because most women are left holding the bag so to speak! Meaning they are left to nurture and provide!!!
Satans Angel

Ames, IA

#23 Jul 9, 2012
Satan was gods angel What do you know anything The Mayor is horrible you gotta see that right
Team Geterdone

Ames, IA

#24 Jul 9, 2012
Hopefully the Mayor will just back out before its to late. And no one can help if it gets any further backwards" Does anyone want to fill in for the rest of her term Please stand up for the town
Doc

Ames, IA

#25 Jul 10, 2012
I think that Greg Williams would be a good candidate for Mayor. He can't do any worse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Divorce Lawyer 7 hr Christy Mitchell 16
Charles seamen or dan dyess? Divorce lawyer. 7 hr Christy Mitchell 12
Fat trainers 9 hr Silent Observer 7
Kathy is so sad 14 hr Heidi 25
Has anyone's Ever Ised Dan Dyess For a Divorce ... Tue What what sssshhh 2
Shane Litton Tue Ex-wife 10
looking for my father in law (May '11) Oct 16 Apple 11

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance