First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Team Country

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Famous in a small town?? Maybe so when people think your doing so well for yourself and yet your up to your ears in debt and can't take care of what's most important. Funny thing is sooner or later you can't run anymore and you end up facing the truth. Guess when people have had enough of your lies then the friends will die off. Hope it's all worth the fun and games :)
Stranded

Alexandria, LA

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Team Country wrote:
Famous in a small town?? Maybe so when people think your doing so well for yourself and yet your up to your ears in debt and can't take care of what's most important. Funny thing is sooner or later you can't run anymore and you end up facing the truth. Guess when people have had enough of your lies then the friends will die off. Hope it's all worth the fun and games :)
Man, what in the heck and who in the heck are you talking about. You must have got on the wrong forum cause we all in hock in Montgomery. But we like ourselves.
Team Country

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Key word 'you all' like yourselves!! From what I hear this so called 'big' shot wanna be is very disliked by many! And looks as though the 'christian' company he keeps has been playing around while the police dept pays for it. Dallas boy likes to deceive people. Apparently, it's his best trait. I'm not on wrong forum. This little town needs to know the truth behind one of their so called residents.
WOW!!

Haslet, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Team Country wrote:
Key word 'you all' like yourselves!! From what I hear this so called 'big' shot wanna be is very disliked by many! And looks as though the 'christian' company he keeps has been playing around while the police dept pays for it. Dallas boy likes to deceive people. Apparently, it's his best trait. I'm not on wrong forum. This little town needs to know the truth behind one of their so called residents.
What happened? Did you get a ticket? Quit crying about it. Just pay the fine.
Team Country

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
No I haven't received a ticket. I'm not crying about anything. I would pay any fine I received. I just think it's pretty hypocritical of these people to say their Christians, Yet, are the first ones to talk about each other and con people. The town pass time is to sit at 'my salon' and gossip, or at the dollar store. Lol, guess the whole town has blinders on. Who knows.
Satans Angel

Ames, IA

#6 Jul 7, 2012
We got a Women In Charge What does that tell you. We got three police officers that get at least 120 hours a week and how many times do you see them working in a weeks time Very Little
Team Country

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Thats crazy! Seems like things are getting out if control. Are Ryan James and his cousin Edward Sieja still cops there? And for Pete sake the preacher is the chief too?
snake

Alexandria, LA

#8 Jul 8, 2012
the preacher dosnt want to leave right now he want some more traning so he can go to another townto get more pay.
Team Country

Pearland, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2012
snake wrote:
the preacher dosnt want to leave right now he want some more traning so he can go to another townto get more pay.
Shouldn't one be trained before being in this type of position?
snake

Alexandria, LA

#10 Jul 8, 2012
you need to ask denice her vote put him in there. bim came to me to get her vote i hope he comes by next time.he probly will have to call the cops
FRIENDLY

Pineville, LA

#11 Jul 8, 2012
snake wrote:
you need to ask denice her vote put him in there. bim came to me to get her vote i hope he comes by next time.he probly will have to call the cops
They would probably come to pick him up because he whup you up real good, you mess with him. Say who you are, bad one.
snake

Alexandria, LA

#12 Jul 8, 2012
you dont know me i work for a living .im not a leach on the tax payers like you yust wate till your sister denice trys to run for schoolboard.and you see thers a lot of people that rememberd her vote
Satans Angel

Ames, IA

#13 Jul 8, 2012
It's the Mayor that's the biggest let down. She is just terrible will not listen. The bible says women need to be seen not heard My have things changed
Down and out

Powhatan, LA

#14 Jul 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="WOW!!"]<quot ed text>
[/QUOTE] I am not trying to get a fuss with you, but no-one on any of these posts have said anything about being a Christian or not being one. I admire those who beieve and worship more than me and who go to Church. The tiniest bit or worship or Chritianity is certainly better than none at all, wont you agree. But, also, HE is watching and listening to all these people you are referring to,who are hypocritical. We may not know about all their true feelings and belief but HE does ND HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, AS HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH ME FOR NOT BEING A SOLID CHRISTIAN. I try but Im weak, I guess.
WOW!!

Haslet, TX

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Down and out wrote:
[QUOTE who="WOW!!"]<quot ed text>
"

I am not trying to get a fuss with you, but no-one on any of these posts have said anything about being a Christian or not being one. I admire those who beieve and worship more than me and who go to Church. The tiniest bit or worship or Chritianity is certainly better than none at all, wont you agree. But, also, HE is watching and listening to all these people you are referring to,who are hypocritical. We may not know about all their true feelings and belief but HE does ND HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, AS HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH ME FOR NOT BEING A SOLID CHRISTIAN. I try but Im weak, I guess.
I'm a God fearing man myself. I'm just tired of people blaming the chief/preacher for everything. He is human like everyone else. We are not perfect by all means. You are not weak we are all strong. Don't lower yourself to the 97,5% of the people on topix.
snake

Alexandria, LA

#16 Jul 8, 2012
if you are the preacher and you think you should be like everyone else do your church a fever and move on
Team Country

Pearland, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2012
Women should be seen and not heard?! Seriously that's not fair to all women. I know some very strong women of God that can handle way more than men I've know. It's just a matter if opinion and how things are done. When people try do things out of God's will that's usually when the downward spiral starts. Just my thoughts
What?

Haslet, TX

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Team Country wrote:
Women should be seen and not heard?! Seriously that's not fair to all women. I know some very strong women of God that can handle way more than men I've know. It's just a matter if opinion and how things are done. When people try do things out of God's will that's usually when the downward spiral starts. Just my thoughts
Women needs to be treated with respect. Whoever said women needs to be seen not heard is said in the Bible needs to be shot. Man and Woman is treated equal in the eyes of God.
Satans Angel

Ames, IA

#20 Jul 8, 2012
You better get in the book What cause you don't know what you are talking about.Behind ever good women is a better Man . Why do you think the Mayors husband stays gone all the time?
What?

Haslet, TX

#21 Jul 8, 2012
Satans Angel wrote:
You better get in the book What cause you don't know what you are talking about.Behind ever good women is a better Man . Why do you think the Mayors husband stays gone all the time?
using the name " Satans Angel" why would you quote the Bible? The mayor doesn't needs to be included in it. You don't know the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terrell 5 hr justbecause 8
Cadarius aka tootie 10 hr Disgusted1 10
KFC building 10 hr Thirsty 4
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 13 hr LouLou 85
Poll Should White People Go Back to Europe (Oct '13) 14 hr Reverse Cowboy 73
News Natchitoches man sentenced to prison for metham... 15 hr IT Tiger 4
Jail Bonds 15 hr Dirt Blanchard 22

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance