First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nice grammar

Longville, LA

#25 Dec 26, 2012
inquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
NPSO ,,, really? You mean, "using". I think if the NPSO replied it would be with a warrant.
Lol you missed "hear"... here maybe...
wife

United States

#26 Dec 27, 2012
Nope
inquirer

Natchitoches, LA

#27 Dec 27, 2012
nice grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you missed "hear"... here maybe...
Sorry..and to the person posting all these remarks. Yes you can be traced and if the NPSO really thought there was substance to your claim they would be at your front door with a warrant. The resources involved in tracing ip's to MAC address correlation is extremely methodical but be assured it can be done.
wife

United States

#28 Dec 27, 2012
No they cannot show me that they can no they cannot do it because they are to chicken to do it.
Show me.
Check this person out

Lufkin, TX

#30 Dec 27, 2012
It's not that difficult and topix forum says in their literature that they will work with law enforcement. So your just crazy as hell if you think they cannot trace this back
Doug

United States

#31 Dec 28, 2012
Liar
Check this person out

Lufkin, TX

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Im not lying Doug, you inbred waterhead. Click on topix full disclosure and read it for yourself. It may be a week, it may be a month. , but you will be locked away in a rubber room somewhere away from society They are onto you. I love it. You hung your own self , you dumb piece of shir
Check this person out

Lufkin, TX

#33 Dec 28, 2012
Hey pisshead, we know it's not really Doug , but we will all know soon enough. To speak the way you do about murdering a child is coming back to bite you in the ass pisshead. Hey pisshead if you're scared , say your scared
Hey stupid "when you F with the bull , you might get a horn up your ass. You won't get away with your sick shit anymore. You little
Cowardly punk
sad

Pineville, LA

#37 Jan 3, 2013
Sick assk dude
I say

Lufkin, TX

#38 Jan 3, 2013
This is the same guy posting about putting the firecrackers in the poor dogs mouth what a worthless piece of humanity. Sick and a coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosalyn Lacour 50 min Geez 3
hispanics are better than blacks (Mar '12) 3 hr 14/88 69
What's wrong with Bone eye? 7 hr Submit 14
All black people sell drugs and commit crimes 13 hr Not So 3
14 people got arrested at walmart and more to b... (Oct '07) 13 hr Dirt Blanchard 58
Black out in Natchitoches 14 hr The Truth 30
So Nissy slapped Monique Burns Thu noisy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages