Drinking & driving ?

Since: Sep 12

New Orleans, LA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I honestly believe people who drink and drive should have to do hard time in jail, not just get their license suspended. I think its so selfish to be behind the wheel of a vehical if your drunk, you could take someone's life from them. Like someone's child, mother, father, or yourselves.
Anyone else agree?
I was glad to see Montgomery had a checkpoint this past weekend, I've lost someone to a drunk driver.

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Southern Belle1542 wrote:
I honestly believe people who drink and drive should have to do hard time in jail, not just get their license suspended. I think its so selfish to be behind the wheel of a vehical if your drunk, you could take someone's life from them. Like someone's child, mother, father, or yourselves.
Anyone else agree?
I was glad to see Montgomery had a checkpoint this past weekend, I've lost someone to a drunk driver.
My prayers out for you and the family. Yes we do need to punish drunk drivers with serous Jail time with hard labor. Nobody needs to loose a life from a drunk driver.
snake

Pineville, LA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
guest the way you cuss you must go to the same church where the preacher is at .thats the way they talk whin church is out

Lafayette, LA

#4 Sep 5, 2012
snake wrote:
guest the way you cuss you must go to the same church where the preacher is at .thats the way they talk whin church is out
I don't go to Church.
Miss thang

Humble, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Guest you might want to start going you get a lot of free money

Lafayette, LA

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Miss thang wrote:
Guest you might want to start going you get a lot of free money
You don't get free money in church. You work for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Honors Memorial Day 19 hr Jim 10
name stealing punks 19 hr Jim 23
Memorial Day at the Clubhouse 19 hr Jim 6
New Meeting Location Thu Uncle Tom 5
Melissa Doolittle May 16 TNsh 2
Election Mar '18 Susan Waters 1
becky mcvey maichle Feb '18 missy 1

Montgomery Jobs

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages