snake

Pineville, LA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
if you were at the town hall meeting and seen the preachers wife lose her timper you wood have been shock. they jumped on ms freeman for asking why the preacher is never seen and paid big money for nothing.it sure says alot for northside to have a preacher that cusses and a wife that loses it.no wonder the cant pay the light bill.
what

Pineville, LA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
the preacher at the town hall metting almost said the f word and caught him selfe an said friging .if he was thinking the word he might as well have said it.then the preachers wife call out a member in the room.man is this town and the church being riped off
Thinking

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2013
The guy is trying but he's not what the town needs as a Chief or a Preacher He would make a good secretary at the town hall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People don't tip!! 23 min I Beg To Differ 12
I'm pregnant for Darius McCray 26 min I Beg To Differ 9
Haunted places/Ghost sightings (May '13) 8 hr The Real Truth 50
Statues 9 hr Boomer 3
Why do white people have sex with their own fam... (May '11) 19 hr The Real Truth 107
Darius mccray Fri Laughing 7
ISO lots for rent Thu Dumba 7

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages