Mayor of Montgomery
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Trixie

Fort Worth, TX

#81 May 8, 2013
Naaa lil lady just tring to let everyone know how full of sh!t you are. I wonder if this dog collar will fit around your neck lol
Help Us

Pasadena, TX

#82 May 12, 2013
Get the useless women a job I heard she likes pills to drug test the whole group
choas

Oklahoma City, OK

#83 May 13, 2013
Trixie wrote:
Naaa lil lady just tring to let everyone know how full of sh!t you are. I wonder if this dog collar will fit around your neck lol
Trixie, learn to spell. "tring" is spelled "Trixie" I Bet your related to snake AKA Gerald. I know who crazy Sam is and I want to give you a warning you will be biting off more than you can chew. I doubt you want to fuck with Sam. This is your only warning.
CRAZY SAM

Oakdale, LA

#84 May 13, 2013
choas im a lamb thank you for trying to help but i have learned you cant fight stupid aint no help for stupid if trixie wants to tread on my turf oh well it is just pure stupid as for dog collars i like my spiked one it goes so well with my spiked heels
Help Us

Orange, TX

#85 May 15, 2013
Poor poor town going down the pipes Makes me sad that total strangers can come in and drag us down that easy! Someone has got to step in and help us out soon before its to late
Truthful

United States

#86 May 22, 2013
When is the next Montgomery Mayor race ?
Think I will run for Mayor !
Bob Will

United States

#87 May 27, 2013
It's already to late just look around town people
Lmao

Houston, TX

#88 Jun 4, 2013
Will she try to run again let's hope not. Who would vote for her Bim and Benny might maybe the Cormane s and Jo Ann or Joe and wife don't forget John Savant s
Big T

Grand Prairie, TX

#89 Jun 5, 2013
The damn water is out again I thought we had a big time hi roller money making magic women in charge we can't be out of water again Stupid ass folks in Charge
Teddy J

Dallas, TX

#90 Jun 8, 2013
Will the water problem ever stop? Not likely this is just a bad thing can't even take a bath in this brown mess
uum

Natchitoches, LA

#91 Jun 10, 2013
Teddy J wrote:
Will the water problem ever stop? Not likely this is just a bad thing can't even take a bath in this brown mess
water problems are likely to get worse. you have an old system and incompetent people in charge who do not know what they are doing. so NO the problem will continue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCHS "unnatural" hair colors 21 min alumni 27
what happened to the Ashley Madison thread? 1 hr realdo 2
Mack Holden 3 hr real 6
where a gay top in natchitoches at 4 hr booty burgler 7
More NCHS knockouts 4 hr Tigerman325 28
Gwen Hardison 4 hr Gwen 6
Upholstery - Seats 4 hr August 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages