She will be bald soon if she keeps dying it
MHS

United States

#63 Nov 5, 2012
She's trying.
Miss thang

Orange, TX

#64 Nov 6, 2012
She tried everything and nothing she has done is working .Tell me one good thing she has done ?
Miss thang

United States

#65 Nov 8, 2012
No response in two days that tells me alot
Big Dick

Atlanta, TX

#66 Nov 20, 2012
Does the So Called Mayor work for the Town at all now How many more days before the town is in the red??? What a funny thing a Mayor with a Bad Attitude
Big Dick

Baton Rouge, LA

#67 Nov 26, 2012
Lets look around at the Christmas lights in a town where the Mayor Rules there are not a lot of folks helping out not even the so called BON. DO NOTHING FALLS TEAM OF ALL HER WANT A BE FRIENDS

United States

#68 Nov 30, 2012
Big Dick wrote:
Lets look around at the Christmas lights in a town where the Mayor Rules there are not a lot of folks helping out not even the so called BON. DO NOTHING FALLS TEAM OF ALL HER WANT A BE FRIENDS
hey little dick. I don't see you out doing thing but crying on topix. If you want something done do it yourself. Thing about it.
uum

Ball, LA

#69 Nov 30, 2012
who else is crying- someone step on your nerve
Stanley

Walker, LA

#70 Jan 5, 2013
Guest I no who u are so keep your mouth SHUT .Are you will have the swollen up .If you can't see the Mayor is tearing this town apart your a DUMBASS

United States

#71 Jan 6, 2013
Stanley or iPhone, whatever you want to call yourself.
You know who I am then why don't you shut me up!
Stanley

United States

#72 Jan 30, 2013
Will happen next time I see you at at a fire in Verda
Concerned Party

United States

#73 Feb 3, 2013
Do something about getting the useless Mayor out she is the problem
I Phone

Dallas, TX

#74 Feb 8, 2013
The useless Town Council Where are you all hiding y'all make all these dumb ass decisions When Shit hits the fan y'all can't be found!!!!! Joe , Denese John where are y'all hiding Jack and Vaughn are the only Two we see Where is the Mayor hiding now can't ever catch here
Mary

Atlanta, TX

#75 Mar 18, 2013
Just hope this 4 years ends soon the town is broke Thx Mayor Suzy
Tool

Natchitoches, LA

#76 May 6, 2013
Where are the PoPo at cant tell u last time I saw one Help Mayor we need someone out here
Tool

United States

#77 May 6, 2013
I am so glad someone set the cop car out as a decoy might slow some folks down before the kids get ran over from the school to the store

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78 May 6, 2013
People are complaining about a small town mayor?
Trixie

Fort Worth, TX

#79 May 7, 2013
Sam you should run for mayor since you monday morning QB everything. Oh let me guess you work too hard ... yea bull sh!t. You gt on here talking crap on damn near every post and want people to think how crazy and wild you are well tell ya what sammy girl, how about you and I meet I only live within walking distance from ya anyways and we can talk about it. Maybe a fist in your mouth will give you a new thought process
CRAZY SAM

Marksville, LA

#80 May 7, 2013
Dang Trixie did make you mad sorry NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) 17 hr Richard Morningwood 78
Toddlers and Tiarras? Juana and Jonathan M.., A... (May '10) 20 hr Lizsab 220
Is jenay a woman or man 22 hr Lol 3
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) Sat Shelby 54
Stines lumber (Oct '15) Sat Customer 7
This is Happy Day Sat Response 2
Tell the truth jazz Sat Gutta chick 8

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages