CrazySam

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

This is for everyone. But Buck listen closely,Bitching about are new Mayor is a waste of good typing space.You should all remember who's crap she is trying to fix Steve ran this town to suit him not the people that is our towns problem not Suzy.Steve and his drug henchman we all know him.Ask him how many years he went with towns money in his pocket kissing steve ass.this is a small town and Im learning how small some people really are.I would be ashamed to tell people I came from Montgomery.The mayor is trying her best but when your hands are tyed what can you do.I for one wouldnt never give into the degrading bullying that you are doing grow up and let her do her job.Just because you couldnt handle working in Montgomery doesnt mean that others cant or are not willing this town can grow and do good .Finally if you dont like it why dont you just move and keep your stupid mouth shut.You all have a winderfull day.
CrazySam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

I gonna go back to school now so I can learn how to spell
Be Buck

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

You ain't so bad what do you do the make this town better Mr Sam are so called Crazy Sam
CrazySam

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

This town can be better if everyone tried to help instead of cuttingeverones throats
Concerned Party

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Crazysam you are Stupid if you think a women with a high school education can make a good Mayor She don't know anything about running a town she only runs her mouth off
CrazySam

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Concerned party college educated people know books high school people know common sense dont have to be a rocket scienist to know how to try to fix the problems that steve left behind all problems and know money so you may think me stupid I could care less i know ms suzy is trying her hardest if it wasnt for morons who run their mouth she would have an esaier job
Concerned Party

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

You might want to use Spell check on your computer It works for the Mayor lol
Sick Of It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Can someone step up to the plate and get rid of the Home Rule Charter then the Mayor can't make all the decissions for towns people .she has nearly broke the towns account .Throwing money out on everything she wants and hires. She has gotten rid of everyone that was needed to keep the town going Does anyone else agree
Knowing

Bunkie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

The Home Rule Charter gave the COUNCIL more authority. Most things have to be(or Should be approved by Council. You dont know donkey.
Sick Of It

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Ha yea I do I see one everytime I go to a townhall meeting Y'all call her Mayor that's a Joke ha ha ha
Buckwild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I heard the town got a Grant for water Department ! Is that why the Mayor got her friend back at the Town Hall for 15.00 dollars a hour Wow is this funny or what
A BELIEVER

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Sick Of It wrote:
Ha yea I do I see one everytime I go to a townhall meeting Y'all call her Mayor that's a Joke ha ha ha
Do you honestly believe there is anyone out there who can do a better job, who would even want that job. Only people who could do better are the ones that are too old to even consider it or who just would not want it at all.
Just Saying

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

A BELIEVER wrote:
<quoted text> Do you honestly believe there is anyone out there who can do a better job, who would even want that job. Only people who could do better are the ones that are too old to even consider it or who just would not want it at all.
How about Tim Coolman, Von Cilcrease, Gerald Prater or Randy Cotton.
It Just Keeps gettinwuser

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text> How about Tim Coolman, Von Cilcrease, Gerald Prater or Randy Cotton.
Are you out of your mind> Better hope we can keep what we have. Of course they would fit right in there with some of you nit-wits.
burt

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

the preacher went to the labor board and is telling everbody she gave his police car to her preacher no wonder suzzy is mad at him.a bunch of kids just close the police dept down move that 20 000 to fix our roads that wood fix the towns problen and we could get a real pastor because if he dosent get the town money his out of here.why do you think hes put his name in everytown for a police job
info

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

BOZO FOR MAYOR! I like that. Next election vote for him. I will.
Yes Sir

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I would vote for Big William before I would vote for the mess we have now Good God
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Luke 6:36-38 - Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. And do not judge and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into your lap. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.
Yes Sir

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Amen And God Bless This Mess
Knowing

Bunkie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

CrazySam wrote:
I gonna go back to school now so I can learn how to spell
Its nice for some of you ladies to protect your friend, the mayor, from criticism, but , wow, shje needs some critising and chastising. She is underminding the people of Montgomery and not caring about this city as long as she can say, "Im the mayor and I will do it the way I want to, whether anybody likes it or not." As long as she still gets that bpraise from some of her friends who dont really believe what they are saying to her she is going to keep doing just what she wants and with who she wants. We have lost some good workers, and they were also good people, with no more of a track record any worse than her. The council needs to intervene in some of dictatorship type of stuff and stop it before they get a recall out on them, just like the one that is in the works for her. I have no ubjection at all about some of the decisions she has made, but making these decuons without thinking about the consideration for people of this town is terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
car for sale 23 min Asdfghjkl 2
Who tends to horse by brookshires? 35 min Rrr 20
i hate black people (May '13) 58 min Sturmfurer 181
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,102
big mouth 5 hr NO LONGER POOOOLICE LMAO 2
drag queens 8 hr terry 5
Obama sends Sleeping Bags to Ukraine as Russian... 10 hr Consequences 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search