IMO

Scott, AR

#41 Nov 5, 2010
YAY Felicia!!!
Anonymous

United States

#42 Nov 4, 2012
Grow Up Hoe wrote:
I dont know who u r Fed Up, but let me say this one thing... I know the lady that is runnin that store and she is a very nice lady and has never disrespectd any one!! Quite hiding behind ur computer screen and get a life. When Felicia was at work she always gave people that go to hell look and stayed out side smoking with her so call boyfriend. The lady that is runnin the store now actually works and is friendly to every one. She wouldnt talk about someone behind their back unlike Felicia. If That lady had something to say to ne one she sure wouldnt have a problem sayin it to their face. I even heard that when Felicia was "POSE" to be at work she never showed up.
Lol, that's too funny, apparently you don't know much about that lady or how she is!
Anonymous

United States

#43 Nov 4, 2012
fed up wrote:
You're right, you don't know me, and I don't know you nor do I care to. I'm not an advocate for Felicia. i just want someone in there who doesn't treat people like crap. She may treat you great, good for you. But I know many that she doesn't and it's MY OPINION. I heard her say those things personally. & I'm betting my sister wouldn't just out of the blue lie about this woman since she doesn't even really know who she is because she only comes through Montgomery every few weeks. I'm not hiding behind anything. This is a public forum in which people can come on here and post information and post their opinion. I have done both. I have a life and I don't have to talk about people behind their back or cut them down to make myself feel or look better. Let me assure you that if that girl ever was to out right disrepect me the way I have seen her do others, she won't have to worry bout me sayin anything behind her back, because I have NO problem saying it to her face (unlike her). she tells lies on people to try and make herself look better. She's on a power trip because Felicia is gone and she gets to play manager. I'm surprised she has any body decent still working in there. Btw...I don't see you putting your real name on here either.
Boy ma'am you hit the nail on the head about the lies!
Anonymous

United States

#44 Nov 4, 2012
Amanda Fogle wrote:
Idk that I have ever repremanded any of the employees, much less in the store where others could hear, but I will make it a point to watch it more carefully. As far as one employee talking about the other, everyone at DG has done that and it has gotten back to each and everyone of us, including myself. I am sorry that there are ppl out there that feel this way, however, there are also those that don't and as you know there is no way to make EVERYONE happy. All of the employees were told when I began to "try" to run the store, as it was put, that if they have a problem call the DM and as far as I know they haven't, but if they feel the need I would hope that they would come to me as well so we could work it out so we could all try to work together.
Call the DM, that's a laugh!
Anonymous

United States

#45 Nov 4, 2012
Tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Wondering? Yeah. About time they have someone back in the store that gibes a damn. Betcha u can't hire all ur sons girlfriends and friends and ur friends and family now and pretend!
Too funny!
Anonymous

United States

#46 Nov 4, 2012
Tickled wrote:
Oh, and yes that last comment was directly for u, Amanda!
Too funny!
Anonymous

United States

#47 Nov 4, 2012
Tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Boy u really don't know her very well cause there is nothing nice about her! And yes she will and does talk about people behind their back! She's not one to be trusted unless u r on her good side, or if your one of hers or her kids buds! And then, from experience, she still can't be trusted, Shell turn on ANYONE in a heartbeat!
So so freaking TRUE! Will use anyone like there nothing! Trust is not something she has as a trait or that she even deserves!
Miss thang

Orange, TX

#48 Nov 6, 2012
The Pill Head Manager Felicia from St Maurice is this who y'all talking about what a Joke LMAO
strong lil lady

United States

#49 Nov 8, 2012
Miss thang wrote:
The Pill Head Manager Felicia from St Maurice is this who y'all talking about what a Joke LMAO
I don't know about any one else but NO, I wasn't talking about Felicia! But just out if curiosity, what is it that you know or think you know about her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth about TOPIX revealed, bubbles bursted!! (Nov '11) 9 hr Response Jr 12
toby mayrand 13 hr ForumControl 12
nchs 17 hr Jane 3
Tell the truth jazz 23 hr U R TRASH 6
who got shot (Sep '15) Tue Oliver 43
Best dentist office Tue JLM 13
caught your wife at the boat ramp with anothe... Aug 16 4 shizzle 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance