snake

Alexandria, LA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
the guy that jumped on ch 5 has been doing work for the town the word around town is hes drawing diability and that was the reason he didnt want hes picture takin maybe its his trackhoe is being repoed had to be some reason to act that stupid and for the mayor and nitta to act stupid over nothing.
Satans Angel

Ames, IA

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Nothing surprizes me with those 2 women not much they want do it's sad . Now I know why we don't put women in charge
crazy sam

Marksville, LA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
what bunch of back woods jerks etback into your caves women have the right to work they dont have to stay at home to take care of men
POPCORN

Pineville, LA

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I haven't been on far awhile, sure has been fun reading. Of course you haven't ask my opinion,but I'm
like everyone else. I'm going to give mine. Here's goes. If, and if is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG word for some people. WHY DON'T ALL OF YOU THAT ARE TALKING ABOUT THE TOWN OF MONTGOMERY, GET UP OFF YOUR SORRY ASSES AND TAKE OVER INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT. JUST SAYING. IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH, YOU WOULD GO THRU WITH ALL THE TALK AND DO SOMETHING. BE SOMEONE AND STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. MAYBE IF YOU COULD
GET ENOUGH OF THE DEAD HEADS TO GET UP OFF THEIR SORRY ASSES INSTEAD OF RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ON HERE, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL SOMETHING WILL GET DONE.
Well I said my peace and I check in in a month to see if all the talk has done something or if they are still talking
Doc

Ames, IA

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Damit Popcorn You outta Jail already
canadian girl

Canada

#6 Feb 19, 2014
I am a heavy equipment operator in Canada busiest oil producing province. I operate dozer and track hoe. I work mostly with men and have done so do many years with no problems. You better hope your government agrees to our pipeline and oil so you can sponge jobs off our hard working people. And learn to spell. Fucking hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCHS Football Wins 49 min NCHS 1
Stines Employees 1 hr rumplestiltskin 4
Les Miles Fired 2 hr Dirt Blanchard 5
petula lacour & dodo & worm 7 hr MF TRUTH 2
Maid and cleaning services available 10 hr Piper 10
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run 20 hr Shame 6
Assistant chief and a officer 20 hr polabo 18

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance