Judged:

"The Democrats say, Whats not to like about Chuck Hagle,"Didn't he turn on the party which had befriended him and who he claimed to be as one with.Whats not to like about Chuck Hagle, didn't he turn on the Jewish people and want to become more friendly with their enemies. Whats not to like abou chuck Hagle when he wants to cut our military and reduce our nuclear weapons by eighty Percent at a time when America's enemies around the world are arming themselvs to the teeth with nuclear missile weapons and larger military forces and equipment.
Whats not to llke abut Chuck Hagle, the democrats say, when it gives them the chance to stick their thumbs in the eyes of the republicans by welcoming him into the party and promoting him. But the democrats should beware, there's a fable which I'm reminded of about a farmer who came upon a cold and freezing viper The viper said to the farmer, please pick me up and warm me with your body so that I don't die. But the farmer asked the viper,won't you bite me, and after the viper assured the farmer that he wouldn't bite him,the farmer picked up the viper and placed it against his bosem to warm it. Then suddenly, the viper bit the farmer. The farmer with his dying breath said to the viper,you told me that if I warmed you, that you wouldn't bite me.The viper replied, but you knew that I was a viper when you picked me up.But Maybe the democrats will be save after picking up Chuck Hagle, I understand Vipers won't bite each other.