Cops Deny Traffic Stop Was Racially M...

Cops Deny Traffic Stop Was Racially Motivated

There are 1 comment on the WMAQ-TV story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Cops Deny Traffic Stop Was Racially Motivated. In it, WMAQ-TV reports that:

The Village of Montgomery and the officers named in a civil lawsuit deny that an October 2009 traffic stop was racially motivated or that a racial epithet was used.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAQ-TV.

Just saying

Monee, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2011
It's 2 in the morning, that fact is undisputed. Was she going 57 mph? If so, she should have been pulled over. Was she going slow as she stated? Drive through my neighborhood at 2 AM going slow and I hope a cop sees you and pulls you over. The officers said she was not cooperative. 2 hour traffic stop seems a little excessive for a civil stop. A month later she is arrested for obstructing a police officer. What's the details on this? What's the pattern of activity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hastert 'adamantly denies' child sex ass... Sep 14 Latter Day Taint 1
News Mooseheart asks state high court to review case (Oct '09) Sep 8 Ginnypig 16
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Aug '17 Nikki abbas 60
News Take a guided tour of Viking ship Saturday Aug '17 Katie m 1
News Batavia to air hearing on controversial Campana... Aug '17 Michael Sandstrom 3
News East Aurora High school on alert after student'... (Feb '08) Jul '17 Dan 16
News Condo manager critical of Neighborhood Watch (Jun '13) Dec '16 Wilsonthejudge 11

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages