Three teens are mourned after crash n...

Three teens are mourned after crash near Oswego

There are 3 comments on the Morris Daily Herald story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Three teens are mourned after crash near Oswego. In it, Morris Daily Herald reports that:

The family and friends of three teens killed in a crash near Oswego spent Tuesday in mourning, gathering at the victims' homes to leave flowers, light a candle or gather around the kitchen table to remember.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morris Daily Herald.

So sad

Rockford, IL

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I cannot believe this happened. I didn't know the family. I did know Tyler from the bingo hall he worked at for a while in Bollingbrook. He was the nicest kid you would ever want to meet. Always respectful and polite. He always said Hi to everyone and made sure everything was done right. He was such a good natured young man. He would have really been something in life. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I saw the news in the paper and could not believe it was him that was taken at such a young age. What a trajedy.
Ashley M

Madison, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Thank you so much. He was a terrific kid. Your kind words mean more then you could imagine at this time! Bless you!
So sad wrote:
I cannot believe this happened. I didn't know the family. I did know Tyler from the bingo hall he worked at for a while in Bollingbrook. He was the nicest kid you would ever want to meet. Always respectful and polite. He always said Hi to everyone and made sure everything was done right. He was such a good natured young man. He would have really been something in life. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I saw the news in the paper and could not believe it was him that was taken at such a young age. What a trajedy.
she loves the finger

Southport, NC

#4 Sep 24, 2012
This could of been avoided if the Oswego police did their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Nov 20 Rightwing pedophilia 75
News Naperville, Aurora, others unite to oppose wire... Nov 15 Jake 1
News Naperville man charged in murder plot (Jan '10) Nov 15 TrashCan 17
News Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert to plead gu... (Oct '15) Nov 13 Geezer Files 11
Javier Beltran (Rhino) Oct 30 Vinnie85 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Oct '17 wow 63
Tom Cross crybaby? (Nov '14) Oct '17 Kelly zietner 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages