Man labeled 'sexually dangerous' in j...

Man labeled 'sexually dangerous' in jail again

There are 16 comments on the Naperville Sun story from Apr 6, 2008, titled Man labeled 'sexually dangerous' in jail again. In it, Naperville Sun reports that:

A convicted sex offender is being held in DuPage County on a high bond after allegedly forcing himself on the daughter of an Aurora couple he had been working for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naperville Sun.

bones to pick

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2008
I happen to know Brian Tapp as a father, brother, son and husband to his family. There are a lot of inconsistencies in the stories, as I have also been following them closely.
That family DID know of Brian's background. They conveniently didn't mention the man owed Brian more than $9000 and Brian had filed a civil suit against him that week prior to all of the "allegations".
I understand a parent's concern when it comes to "sex offenders', however there is usually more to the story than you might think. Just wish that people would not jump the judgement gun so fast. I understand that Brian has not done anything to prove himself dangerous since he was convicted over 10 years ago.
I agree that we need to see what occurs at the trial....remember the key word in this is ALLEGED.
By the way the girl is 17 years old not 13, another one of the inconsistencies.
Please save your judgements for someone that has proven to be a repeat offender and dangerous.
Brian would just like to start his life over at some point.
Remember he has paid his dues for those previous convictions and was visiting counseling weekly.
Pickin Bones

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2008
Dear BTP,
I have no idea who Brian Tapp is, I have no idea who you are and you probably have no idea who I am. But let me say this, you want to portray this Brian guy, whom I assume is a registered sex offender from years past, as an upstanding citizen; of which I think you are wrong.
Generally speaking, there is a reason that people like Mr. Tapp are forced to register as sex offenders, it is due to the fact that in most every case the person will act again. This is a way to notify the general public of the actions the individual formerly had committed.
I agree with you in that there may be inconsistencies in the story, but that is merely gossip from a blog. No different that "Susie sucks d**k" scrolled on the bathroom wall at the local truckstop.
I will save my judgements for someone much more important that we will all meet someday, our maker.
Oh, and by the way, tell Susie to stop that....it's nasty.
yep

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2008
once an offender always an offender, just look at the research. There is no rehabilitation. Lock him up and throw away the key!
Btapp is a sack of crap

Plainfield, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2009
I happen to know Brian personally as well and I'm glad he's back in prison. I hope he stays there. I know he was in counseling... and it did nothing for him. He was not healed and though he tricked many people around him into believing his stories;;; he lied often. A very two-faced guy. This is a guy who sent his wife out with friends to hire strippers for parties knowing there would be a few people and little cash; but then he'd front the bill and go 'too' far with them they had to leave. This happened on a handful of occassions. A guy who admitted he was doing speed and made us promise not to tell his wife.

He belongs in prison and I'll do what I can to keep him there.

This guy is loser scum and the only reason why I came across this post was to see if and when he's getting out so I can make sure he goes back in.

I feel bad for his famil(ies); since he's had multiple wives and kids with each of them; but they're better off with him locked up for life.

The man is mentally incapable and should certainly be labelled SEXUALLY DANGEROUS for life.
bones to pick wrote:
I happen to know Brian Tapp as a father, brother, son and husband to his family. There are a lot of inconsistencies in the stories, as I have also been following them closely.
That family DID know of Brian's background. They conveniently didn't mention the man owed Brian more than $9000 and Brian had filed a civil suit against him that week prior to all of the "allegations".
I understand a parent's concern when it comes to "sex offenders', however there is usually more to the story than you might think. Just wish that people would not jump the judgement gun so fast. I understand that Brian has not done anything to prove himself dangerous since he was convicted over 10 years ago.
I agree that we need to see what occurs at the trial....remember the key word in this is ALLEGED.
By the way the girl is 17 years old not 13, another one of the inconsistencies.
Please save your judgements for someone that has proven to be a repeat offender and dangerous.
Brian would just like to start his life over at some point.
Remember he has paid his dues for those previous convictions and was visiting counseling weekly.
hmm

Joliet, IL

#5 Jan 14, 2009
i have no idea who any of you are including Mr. Tapp. He may be guilty, may not be, i really dont care. but what you people do need to realize is some people CAN and DO change. you have to remember they are people too. and you said he has kids, do you think this is a place to say that stuff about what he has done knowing this is an open website and his children can see it. its not fair to them for you to put all these things about their father. its not your place.
not true

West Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2009
Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated!!!!!!
snippets

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2009
What happened with this case? I see the article was from back in April of 2008.
Trixie

Moline, IL

#8 Jan 14, 2009
not true wrote:
Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated!!!!!!
You are so right. It has been proven many times. Sex offenders do not realize what they are doing is wrong. I am a 40 year old woman who likes 30-50 year old men. You or anyone will never be able to change that. No matter how much "therapy" I received, I will still like adult men 10 years my junior or senior. Tapp likes younger girls. He was born that way, he will stay that way. He will never be "cured". He might have years of relationships with adult women, but eventually he will go back to his natural way. You might be able to force me to love a woman, but eventually I will go back to loving an adult male. You can't change him. I learned this while I was taking Law Enforcement at JJC. We had a guest speaker that was a Dr.(psychiatrist or psychologist) that specialized in this area. He worked for the Illinois State Police. I will tell you, the things this Dr. told us made me sick. It made me ball like a little baby. After that presentation, I dropped out of Law Enforcement because I would never be able to arrest a sex offender and let the system take care of him. I would end up wanting to take care of him myself and then I would be in prison. Not worth it. Don't ever think they can be cured.
sorceresslady1

Benton, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2011
I grew up knowing this man. I know for a fact that he is a sexual predator. I know because he raped me. He will I hope never get out of prison. I hope he will never come back to his home town. I despise this man. I despise the fact that my daughter looked upon his face. I told him in front of his sisters that he was a BAD person. That she shouldn't look upon him...That he didn't deserve to be looked upon. He is a discusting individual and in my judgement he should not have any rights. He forgave them when he started to rape people. 2 weeks after he did this to me he did this to that little girl. I will never forgive myself for not calling the police. I have never felt right after what he did. He is sick sick sick....
GOD

Moline, IL

#11 Mar 14, 2011
not true wrote:
Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated!!!!!!
thats right Kill the Prick
Ttapp

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Btapp is a sack of crap wrote:
I happen to know Brian personally as well and I'm glad he's back in prison. I hope he stays there. I know he was in counseling... and it did nothing for him. He was not healed and though he tricked many people around him into believing his stories;;; he lied often. A very two-faced guy. This is a guy who sent his wife out with friends to hire strippers for parties knowing there would be a few people and little cash; but then he'd front the bill and go 'too' far with them they had to leave. This happened on a handful of occassions. A guy who admitted he was doing speed and made us promise not to tell his wife.
He belongs in prison and I'll do what I can to keep him there.
This guy is loser scum and the only reason why I came across this post was to see if and when he's getting out so I can make sure he goes back in.
I feel bad for his famil(ies); since he's had multiple wives and kids with each of them; but they're better off with him locked up for life.
The man is mentally incapable and should certainly be labelled SEXUALLY DANGEROUS for life.
<quoted text>
hey I know him to Oh wait he is my father and fuck no he never did speed I mean he ain't my favorite person but I know for a fact that he would never lie to me or his other 3 children so when u say s**tback it the f*ck up
JustSayin

Joliet, IL

#13 Jan 15, 2013
sorceresslady1 wrote:
I grew up knowing this man. I know for a fact that he is a sexual predator. I know because he raped me. He will I hope never get out of prison. I hope he will never come back to his home town. I despise this man. I despise the fact that my daughter looked upon his face. I told him in front of his sisters that he was a BAD person. That she shouldn't look upon him...That he didn't deserve to be looked upon. He is a discusting individual and in my judgement he should not have any rights. He forgave them when he started to rape people. 2 weeks after he did this to me he did this to that little girl. I will never forgive myself for not calling the police. I have never felt right after what he did. He is sick sick sick....
sorceresslady1. Sorry u have to deal with this pain. The person will reap what he sews. God has a special way to handle trash.
Lilly

Naperville, IL

#14 Mar 10, 2013
how do you find this blog? or news on what happened?
JTapp

Joliet, IL

#15 Mar 10, 2013
He is what is said and that is all I have to say about good old @$&%#*

Try to google the Naperville article. Info is there
Liedto

Kansas City, MO

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Ttapp wrote:
<quoted text> hey I know him to Oh wait he is my father and fuck no he never did speed I mean he ain't my favorite person but I know for a fact that he would never lie to me or his other 3 children so when u say s**tback it the f*ck up
The man has hardly a word of truth that comes from his mouth. I also knew him and keep finding out lies!
He lives in his own world and only cares about one person, HIMSELF!
Chilren or not, he does and will lie to you.
Leah2990

Aurora, IL

#17 Jun 25, 2015
sorceresslady1 wrote:
I grew up knowing this man. I know for a fact that he is a sexual predator. I know because he raped me. He will I hope never get out of prison. I hope he will never come back to his home town. I despise this man. I despise the fact that my daughter looked upon his face. I told him in front of his sisters that he was a BAD person. That she shouldn't look upon him...That he didn't deserve to be looked upon. He is a discusting individual and in my judgement he should not have any rights. He forgave them when he started to rape people. 2 weeks after he did this to me he did this to that little girl. I will never forgive myself for not calling the police. I have never felt right after what he did. He is sick sick sick....
I'm so sorry to hear this and would love to get in contact with you somehow bc I am another one of his victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aurora man charged with kidnapping, murder of 1... 13 hr former democrat 1
Stephen da business glory on Facebook is a sex ... Feb 26 A concerned mom 1
Prairie Point Elementary Feb 25 unknown source 1
News Malls debate teen policies after fights Feb 21 John Caliendo 5
i.c.e. Feb 21 Dale 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Feb '17 Ashley B 56
Oswego Police Suck (Dec '10) Feb '17 Jack Mehoff 28

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages