What has happened to the human race i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny Appleseed

Palatine, IL

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Me in Hellinois wrote:
<quoted text>
Loud and proud ! Pro-life. Pro-libertarian. Pro-freedom. Pro-Declaration of Independence. Pro-Bill of Rights.
Those that are ignorant of history have no clue what is happening right now. Don't Tread On Me.
Your words say it all for the rest of us conservatives, God Bess America! We're proud to be Americans,As for the rest, who aren't, we say,along with you, "Don't Tread On Me"....
Johnny Appleseed

Palatine, IL

#22 Jan 16, 2013
tripnic wrote:
<quoted text>
Mislabeled, one of your character flaws. You and your band of idiots are the "Mouthy Minorities". The majority voted in our President for a second term. You know, more people voted for him, like the Majority of People and you Whining Little Men just can't cope.
Obama told you and everyone else who he was, Everyone knew who he was associated with, Obama even bragged about his leftist radical connections in his book so if you voted for him you either are against America and its republic form of government or your on the take, ie, government dole In either case you have no room to be calling anyone,an "idiot."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raymond Theodore Powell Thu UNKNOWN 2
Review: Woof Beach In Batavia Illinois Jul 28 Jerry 1
Why were Police at Joliet & Lagrange road yeste... Jul 23 Wondering 1
Designer's garage sale/moving sale! Multi family! Jul 23 bree 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora Jul 20 bmack_91 22
Review: LA Fitness (Oct '09) Jul 14 raylene 12
Kendall County Property Taxes OUT OF CONTROL!! (Nov '07) Jul 9 noreliefmiddleclass 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages