4 Teens Killed In Car Crash In Oswego

4 Teens Killed In Car Crash In Oswego

There are 714 comments on the cbs2chicago.com story from Feb 11, 2007, titled 4 Teens Killed In Car Crash In Oswego. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Four teens died and five other young people were injured Sunday when a car struck a utility pole in far west suburban Oswego.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
el fiero

Sugar Grove, IL

#721 Sep 26, 2010
An_Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
....or they could grow up like the sweet little oswego kids...drunks & drug addicts. Hmmm...what to do...what to do.
You are an f'ing idiot.
Beaner

United States

#722 Sep 26, 2010
el fiero wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an f'ing idiot.
and brain dead
JAA

Oswego, IL

#723 Sep 27, 2010
who="whiite boii"]what facility was that know it all
I believe it was dwight, my husband read it a maximun security like she is serial killer or something, she made amistake and she has to pay but really and hows that are you keeping up o the situation i try but im in school and working full time ,my husband keeps up on it and lets me know try reading something and you just might know these things too
Just me

Dubuque, IA

#724 Sep 29, 2010
She is in Lincoln Correctional Center which is a Level 4 Medium Security
JAA

Oswego, IL

#725 Sep 30, 2010
ok so i can admit i was wrong about where she is but still even medium security is a bit much, yea she should do time but i think they went overboard and gave her more time than needed. There are other people out htere doing the same crimes over and over and they keep getting off only to be repeat offenders, oh well cant change what is done, like i said she deserves to do time, but they should have been more reasonable. I still feel terrible about all the lives lost and the lives affected forever, my prayers go out to ALL involved
Just wondering

United States

#726 Sep 30, 2010
Alright so I am signing out now because I have officially seen Sandra's mugshot on Department of IL corrections website. She is in Lincoln and I don't think it matters if she is in medium or maximum. She is now serving the time that she deserves. She is getting off easy since 5 of the kids got the death penalty and the parents, friends and families of those who died got LIFE! It has been a long three years and we have had a lot of conversations and disagreements which is now all in the past....may Jessica, Matt, Tiffany, James, and Katie RIP! I am so sorry your life was cut so short due to this senseless and careless crime.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#727 Oct 1, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Alright so I am signing out now because I have officially seen Sandra's mugshot on Department of IL corrections website. She is in Lincoln and I don't think it matters if she is in medium or maximum. She is now serving the time that she deserves. She is getting off easy since 5 of the kids got the death penalty and the parents, friends and families of those who died got LIFE! It has been a long three years and we have had a lot of conversations and disagreements which is now all in the past....may Jessica, Matt, Tiffany, James, and Katie RIP! I am so sorry your life was cut so short due to this senseless and careless crime.
Oh.........That's good for you, hon! I'm glad to see you're searching for the perfect photo to get your Christmas cards out early this year.

With the picture under your pillow, maybe you can pack the lawn chair and tent up and not spend so much time sitting outside the correctional center these days.

........Just sad, BEYOND sad.
Just wondering

United States

#728 Oct 1, 2010
Oswego2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.........That's good for you, hon! I'm glad to see you're searching for the perfect photo to get your Christmas cards out early this year.
With the picture under your pillow, maybe you can pack the lawn chair and tent up and not spend so much time sitting outside the correctional center these days.
........Just sad, BEYOND sad.
uh..yeah Ok...WTF? I would never waste my money on her! Why is it you can't understand that not everyone agrees with you? Everyone has a right to their own opinions so hop back on your high horse and quit reading into my post!!! I hope that you NEVER lose anyone from the hands of a drunk driver!!

Location hidden

#729 Oct 1, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
uh..yeah Ok...WTF? I would never waste my money on her! Why is it you can't understand that not everyone agrees with you? Everyone has a right to their own opinions so hop back on your high horse and quit reading into my post!!! I hope that you NEVER lose anyone from the hands of a drunk driver!!
Do you NOT take YOUR OWN advice???? Doesn't look like it.
You SERIOUSLY need help.
Just wondering

United States

#730 Oct 3, 2010
You are the most judgemental person on this entire post and that is so messed up since you claim to be a Chrisian?? You as far as I know are not a Psychologist so you have no business telling people they need help!

Location hidden

#731 Oct 3, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
You are the most judgemental person on this entire post and that is so messed up since you claim to be a Chrisian?? You as far as I know are not a Psychologist so you have no business telling people they need help!
Oh, you are consistent! Do you REALIZE that YOU are the judgemental one?

If you recall, my cry through this whole thing has been "there are TWO sides of this suffering." Both defendant and plaintiff.

But, AS ALWAYS, because I call you on your incessive babbling on and on, about Sandra - EVEN MONTHS after she's serving time - YOU STILL CAN'T LET IT GO! GOOD LORD!!!!

YOU, are the judgemental one. I prefer to remain OPEN to B-O-T-H sides of the court room! THAT'S (we've been here before...) where your undies get all in a knot. EACH AND EVERYTIME.

Talk about "judgemental"......l ook and see how you always seem to be tagged on here! Hello?????

Christian is forgiving and loving just as Christ himself did for....even you. That's being a Christian. You apparently have an issue with God, not me. I'm just trying to do as He asks.

What a miserable life you must lead. I pray you get help. Before you tell me you don't need my prayers, save it. Just as I have prayed for her, I have and will do the same for you. That, you can't control - ever.

Enough with the sermon. Move on! P - E - A - C - E. Try it! Sandra's locked up for doing a job of 'some' neglectful parents. Period. They were MINORS! EVERYONE screwed up. Now get over it, please!
bad data

Alsip, IL

#732 Oct 4, 2010
Oswego2 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, are the judgemental one.

You apparently have an issue with God, not me.

What a miserable life you must lead.
Anyone else find these statements hilariously ironic? Good judging there, O2.
skelbelle

Bolingbrook, IL

#733 Oct 4, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
You are "signing out now" - does this mean you will not be posting again - hooray!
xoxoBeeJADExoxo

Buffalo Grove, IL

#734 Oct 5, 2010
i dont get how any people on this have the nerve to argue...this is horrible all i have to say is my love goes out to everyone who loved these 5 wonderful people<3 xoxoxo bianca jade acosta<3 "only the good die young."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aurora mayor invokes Martin Luther King in urgi... Feb 14 Mike 2
Anyone 65 or older that remembers the David Hot... (Feb '14) Feb 12 Sheila 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Feb 7 skyhawkd 75
Gang members are loser cowards (Apr '09) Jan '18 Maggie 11
News Naperville man charged in murder plot (Jan '10) Dec '17 Suckrduckr 18
Sugar Grove Shell station il Dec '17 captain ellen 2
She'll Station Sugar Grove!! Dec '17 Resident 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance