4 Teens Killed In Car Crash In Oswego

Full story: cbs2chicago.com

Four teens died and five other young people were injured Sunday when a car struck a utility pole in far west suburban Oswego.
Comments
1 - 20 of 715 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2010
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Dwayne Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

I am at a loss. My heart goes out the family and friends of all the teens. Its sad to see life cut short, in its prime.
You all will be sadly missed.

I will miss you most of all Jessica Nutoni
Much Love,
Till we meet again,
Uncle Dwayne
Jessica

Niles, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

they will all truly be missed!
Jake Blusiewicz

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

Judged:

I am still in disbelief.
I cant stand knowing that going to class tomorrow wont be the same and i'll never be able to hear tiffany's obnoxious laugh ever again. or chill with matt in math. i didnt even get to say goodbye. i wish i could have done something to help them.
You and your families are in my thoughts and in my prayers.
--Jake Blusiewicz--
Brittany Payne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

I am at loss of a cusin Tiffany Urso.She was a Wonderfuland Beautiful girl that had her life inhead of her and its sad to see hers end so soon and also all of the other teens that were killed. My heart goes out to all the friends and family that loss also. Tiffany we all LOVE & MISS you VERY much!

Love Always,
Brittany(cousin)

See you again some day!
Ashley

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

i am very upset rite now i have known tiffany since 3rd or 4th grade n we were friends.until i moved 45 minutes away...i jus hate it that her family has to go thru this...
lindsey

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

I go to school with every single one of the OHS students. You 4 will be missed, and the others GOd Bless You. Come home safetly please, we all love you. I may not know personally all of them, but I have on occasion talked to each one. God Bless.
<33
ashley mueller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

TIFFANY I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU..
I*ve known you for how long.
hopefully i*ll see you again someday. I MISS YOU SO MUCH GIRL.
<3 ashley
Janette Keveloh

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

I am a resident of the west side of Oswego and my daughter attends Yorkville High School. I can only express my sympathy to all the families, friends, and students. I am so saddened to everyone that is going through your loss. There are no words. Prayer, time and being there for one another will hopfully help during this time.

My prayers and thoughts for all of you. God bless.

Sincerely,

Janette Keveloh
TCO

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

Judged:

Alright.....Is it just me or is something really wrong here.....Why are 14-17 yr olds out until 2am with a 23 yr. behind the wheel? Of all the teens that die each year, most are in a vehicle with 3 or more kids. That's an insurance fact. My Dad used to tell me....."Nothing good happens after midnight. Get your ass home."
Debbie Cottrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

It just doesn't make any sense when tragic accidents take innocent lives. I did not know each student personally but it doesn't lessen the pain I feel for the families and friends of all of the victims.
My son played baseball with Josh "Bubba" Dillon for several years and now we pray that he will survive. To Kelly and Jill, my heart goes out to both of you.
I hope this tragic event will serve as a wake up call to everyone who feels that "it won't happen to me" and who think "I'm OK to drive". Yes, it can happen to you and No you are not OK to drive!
Parents----No it is not OK for your "children" to drink and it most certainly should not be considered some sort of "right of passage". Too many times drinking and driving become the deadly combination.
I'll get off my soapbox now and say an extra prayer for the families who lost their children and for those who are holding vigils at hospital bedsides tonight.....
With proms and graduations just a few weeks away, let's pray this doesn't happen again....
lee sizemore

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

i was a good friend of some of the kids in the car i will miss them deally and i send my condolenses to there familys i love you and see you when i pass
Addy Rocha

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

TIFFANY WE ALL LOVE U UP HERE IN GLENBaRD EAST!! I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE GOOD TIMES!!!! U R THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON EVER!!! WHY YOU??? SEE YA WHEN I SEE YAH PEACHES!!!! I LOVE U!!!
Montgomery

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

I am so sadden by the loss of these teenagers. Such a tragic loss. I just heard another victim died 30 minutes ago. My heart goes out to the family and friends.
My prayers go out to everyone who knew the victims involved!!
Amanda

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

tiffany urso ill alwayz remember chillin wit u in health class n in the hallz at east, i love you girl, ill never forget you!
Amanda

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

tiffany i love you girl n ill never forget chillin wit u at east! I kno ur watchin us all right now, youll never be forgotten, we love you!
Bob Vesneske

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

Mike & Tina
Its been to long since weve spoken or seen each other..!!
When i heard the news this morning i was in shock!!
I cant even begin to imagine what your feeling ..Our kids are our lives and im am very sad for your lose..
Be strong and keep your family close

Jessica you will be missed
catherine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

I am so very sorry! My heart and thoughts are with you all. I am not from your area, but can feel the horror and sadness.
alma

Bedford Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

does anyone know any TRUE updates on any of the injured? not hearsay
Friend of Josh Dillon

Montgomery, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

I just got back from visiting with Josh Dillon and family at the hospital. Josh made it through nearly 10 hours of surgery on Sunday and is currently stabile. The surgery repaired a broken femur, two broken bones in his wrist and a broken pelvis. He's going to have a long recovery ahead of him, but he's a tough kid. The parents definitely appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
Anna Nutoni

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

Judged:

I lost my baby cousin Jessica yesterday do to stupidity I donít get why she got in the car with a girl who was drinking. I live in Florida so I donít know much of the whole story and it is very hard for my family to talk about it. Jessica was the sweetest girl and I was like her big sister she told me everything even though I live so far away. I know she is in a better place but that doesnít make it any easier. I love her very much and will miss her more than I could ever say. I LOVE YOU JESSICA R.I.P (1991-2007)

Love always and forever:
Anna Nutoni

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Jonha1 49,392
No court decision on drainage districts 7 hr bill 2
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 7 hr wow 7
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Anyone 65 or older that remembers the David Hot... (Feb '14) Aug 19 C Peters 2
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••