Aurora man accused of battering pregn...

Aurora man accused of battering pregnant woman in Sugar Grove

There are 2 comments on the Kane Co. Chronicle story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Aurora man accused of battering pregnant woman in Sugar Grove. In it, Kane Co. Chronicle reports that:

SUGAR GROVE – An Aurora man is expected in Kane County court this month on charges that he battered a pregnant woman in Sugar Grove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kane Co. Chronicle.

Lisle, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2014
This did not happen. The "Aurora Man" got home late from a party and as soon as he got home was attacked by the woman. He also called another guy that lives near by and the first thing the "Aurora Man" said was " I opened the door and she attacked me. Can you come get me?" He was bleeding and really scratched up in the face like she clawed him in the face. Then she lied to the cops and got him arrested. Oh ya... The woman was arrested the next day on a warrant.

The "Aurora Man" is being set up because she is pregnant and wants his child support money!
Question Everything

Lisle, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Why are there no scratches on his face in his mugshot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendall County Property Taxes OUT OF CONTROL!! (Nov '07) 2 hr Roger 134
News Senior citizen charged with stalking woman (Oct '11) Oct 4 Rlv1102 19
News Lawsuit: Ill. police arrest man as retaliation Oct 1 stopracism 1
Just looking Oct 1 lurker 1
stephen dabussiness trapbio sutton Sep 20 curious 1
i still love you Sep 16 chris 1
Low Income Housing - Mill Street Station Sep 12 Terri Kemrer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages