First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick

Aurora, IL

#21 Nov 25, 2011
ddd wrote:
you still beter then me,i pay 400$ people stay away from this shop
Both the minimum labor rate is posted and the $35.00 per day is also posted. All repair orders are signed for approval to work on vehicles.
Rick

Aurora, IL

#22 Nov 25, 2011
jake wrote:
rick the owner had also smoked in my truck when he took it for an estimate on the body work I personally do not smoke cigarettes so I was well aware that someone had smoked a cigarette when I got back in it I also noticed a burn mark on my weather stripping at my window he's not willing to admit to any of it or pay for any of it.
Another horrible comment from Jay at Perfect Air...Jay is just so perfect himself, especially when it comes to messing up a furnace install.
Chris

Aurora, IL

#23 Jul 7, 2012
Personally never had a problem with this place. They have even discounted things for me cause they knew I was struggling. Rick and I am sorry but I forget the ladies name have never been rude to me and have always been helpful. While I do think the prices maybe a little high, I don't mind paying because they take care of me and the customer service is excellent.
Greg

Seoul, Korea

#24 Sep 24, 2013
When this auto shop was operated by Rick and his wife, the service, technical proficiency of the mechanics and their honesty was topnotch. They were very friendly and gave very honest opinions. They serviced all my cars and folks around our neighborhood had nothing but good comments about this shop.

Aurora Automotive Solutions is now under new management and their service has gone from 5 stars to zero. Rates are now higher and itÂ’s very obvious that all they want is your money. I had my car repaired and I asked about Rick. The guy said Rick does not work there anymore and I noticed a lot of new faces in the shop. To make long story short, this is not the same reliable shop that the locals used to know. They made a very expensive repair in my car that only worsened the problem. I had it diagnosed from another shop and explained to me that Aurora Automotive Solutions improperly installed the replacement part and resulted to more damage to my car.

I went back to them see if they can correct the problem but to my surprise they suggested that they replace another part and will charge me more money! What about the part that they installed incorrectly? They would not admit it and would not give me a refund.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS AUTO SHOP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Jul 12 Rip 549
News Senior citizen charged with stalking woman (Oct '11) Jul 3 woofwoof 25
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Jun 30 Charmainenbanks 45
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Jun 24 Anal wall odor 69
Review: Apple A Day Pediatrics - James Webb MD (Sep '09) Jun '16 SammyDee 25
Gang members are loser cowards (Apr '09) Jun '16 The Real King 9
News Kendall board OKs - urban' chickens (Oct '10) May '16 Tamie 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages