Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

Comments (Page 275)

Showing posts 5,481 - 5,500 of6,527
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FAUX NEWS

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS: Nobody continues to give a damn about Benghazi.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled shitfest. Carry on.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

FAUX NEWS wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Nobody continues to give a damn about Benghazi.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled shitfest. Carry on.
Yes they do. Now go back to eating your Tv dinner, fat ass! Funny how Dems have to keep telling us that its no big deal but refuse to review it. Can't let it embarrass Purple lips or the pig Hillary!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's see if Obama, Hillary, and Susan rice will continue to lie and say the attack was because of some you tube video! Obamas whereabouts that night are still Unkown. He had to run off to Vegas the next day for a fund raiser so he turned in early, leaving someone in charge. He Then refused to send assistance during the attack. Does anyone Remember when Hillary lied and said snipers tried to kill her when she was first lady? Look it up! Sin bad even said she was lying. What a c#nt!
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Why don't truth 101 get a real life?
You spend all your time on topix, hell I'm retired and don't spend that much time on here.

I really feel sorry for you having such a boring life to live on topix!

Thats right you have two jobs and plenty of time to write at work, I forgot!

You are such a sad little person, with your chest puffed out being on the internet. I can kick your a$$ attitude style. Thats real tuff coming from a dipshit thats on the internet beating his chest.

I can walk away from topix and come back in a week and your still spewing the same old crap. Just like a soap opera!

Get off topix...get a job...get real with the world and do something with your life.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> He once bragged how he didn't need a gun to fight off an intruder because he was "trained to use his hands" he then tried to say he was "registered"!(No such thing) I assumed he misspelled "retarted" and let it go.
It's one of THOSE retards, eh? I thought the karate types were weeded out, that one of THE things they're taught is control and respect.

But this one is a raging volcano. It wants to burgle a turd so bad it'd kill.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

go get em wrote:
Why don't truth 101 get a real life?
You spend all your time on topix, hell I'm retired and don't spend that much time on here.
I really feel sorry for you having such a boring life to live on topix!
Thats right you have two jobs and plenty of time to write at work, I forgot!
You are such a sad little person, with your chest puffed out being on the internet. I can kick your a$$ attitude style. Thats real tuff coming from a dipshit thats on the internet beating his chest.
I can walk away from topix and come back in a week and your still spewing the same old crap. Just like a soap opera!
Get off topix...get a job...get real with the world and do something with your life.
Wow! You mean your old tired wrinkled ass is still with us? It had been a while....I began to think you took an afternoon nap and never got back up! Good for you, pops! Don't Forget to put them dentures in before you smile! Have a nice day! Can you name one of Hillary's success stories yet? Oh, ill wait!
Bill

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Hilary will be the next president.
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman not guilty to bad so sad gay boy. Now may I suggest this is a great excuse for you to OD on meth tonight.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ... every single one of those guarantees of mine in post 6009 still hold true.
Imagine that!
Was this supposed to be that easy, bitch?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey "menace" what happened? You were slandering Zimmerman last year. NOT GUILTY! Are them 6 women all racist? You are pathetic! Even obamas attempt to tilt his idea of justice didn't work! He should have said "if I had testicles, I would be a man"!
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Can't wait for Zimmermans lawyers to sue NBC news! I hope he gets millions! Bend them liberals over and make them squeal ilke the pigs they are! LOL!
George

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Not guilty
Muscles

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Interesting
Tom

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Zimmerman proved innocent.
Preston

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Kirk can no longer do his job
Insert name here

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

most of them are corrupt
Tronny

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

LabnoSupporter wrote:
Kirk is another traitor. Check out his voting record on the 2nd Amendment. He also voted for Cap & Trade. A vote for Kirk is a vote FOR the Obama agenda.
This is fact.
Pay out

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Truth101 wrote:
Can't wait for Zimmermans lawyers to sue NBC news! I hope he gets millions! Bend them liberals over and make them squeal ilke the pigs they are! LOL!
He deserves it.
dont matter to them

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
They dont give a crap what happens to us
Lost

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Republicans will never be the answer I know that.
Trurh101

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Hey geezer! U Still with us? Name one of sir Hillarys succeses! Besides leeching on to a scumbag liar that humiluated her ugly ass! Im Waiting.....:just as i thought! You got nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,481 - 5,500 of6,527
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 2 hr Be kuel 638
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 46,977
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 11 hr Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Rediculous 253
Popeyes Chicken Closed (May '11) Mon Gay son 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••