DUI lesson still lost on too many

DUI lesson still lost on too many

There are 27 comments on the Oswego Ledger-Sentinel story from Jul 13, 2010, titled DUI lesson still lost on too many. In it, Oswego Ledger-Sentinel reports that:

Last week a Kendall County jury found Sandra Vasquez, 26, of Aurora guilty on multiple counts of reckless homicide and aggravated drunk driving in connection with the deaths of five Oswego teens in a 2007 crash on Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oswego Ledger-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2010
It sounds like this post is nothing more than a name bashing site? Don't you think you should all stop and get back to the real issue? How long do you think Sandra will get?
fed up too

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2010
I guess 6 years.....at least in that time she cant have anymore welfare babies
JAA

Oswego, IL

#24 Jul 27, 2010
observer wrote:
how do you know "for a fact" what those kids learned or didnt learn? that seems awfully presumptious
II have a family memeber who is friends with one of the kids that was in the crash, so iam not presuming i know because this family memeber is worried about her friend who has not learned a lesson and who is still out partying and getting wasted. They will never learn so it is hard to feel sorry for what they went through
Concerned

United States

#25 Jul 27, 2010
Never say Never Jaa....usually at some point in ones life they decide it is time to grown up.

I think she should get the full term. Unfortunatley, I don't think that she WILL get it! She will get basically a slap on the wrist compared to what hurt she has brought to the families and the victims.
observer

United States

#26 Jul 28, 2010
JAA wrote:
<quoted text>II have a family memeber who is friends with one of the kids that was in the crash, so iam not presuming i know because this family memeber is worried about her friend who has not learned a lesson and who is still out partying and getting wasted. They will never learn so it is hard to feel sorry for what they went through
so you know "for a fact" third-hand.....
JAA

Oswego, IL

#27 Jul 28, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
so you know "for a fact" third-hand.....
third hand or not its a reliable source , i feel sandra should do time, she was at fault, what im saying is nobody learned from this horrible accident.
Concerned

United States

#28 Aug 2, 2010
When is the sentencing date again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Marie Northrop of yorkville a Rat!! 16 hr Proofofit 1
News East Aurora High school on alert after student'... (Feb '08) May 23 The Now Adult 15
Elliptigo Bike May 17 OswegoAmerican 2
News Immigrant Entrepreneurs Flock Franchising Oppor... May 6 LEO 477 1
Low Income Housing - Mill Street Station (May '15) May 5 Get your life 7
News Drug addict gets 20 years for robberies (Jul '07) Apr '17 RECENTLY RELEASED 4
News Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert to plead gu... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Surrender Kookis 10

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages