DUI lesson still lost on too many

DUI lesson still lost on too many

There are 27 comments on the Oswego Ledger-Sentinel story from Jul 13, 2010, titled DUI lesson still lost on too many. In it, Oswego Ledger-Sentinel reports that:

Last week a Kendall County jury found Sandra Vasquez, 26, of Aurora guilty on multiple counts of reckless homicide and aggravated drunk driving in connection with the deaths of five Oswego teens in a 2007 crash on Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oswego Ledger-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2010
We are just figuring this out now? I've said this all along. No one learned anything.:0/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
peaceandlove

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Oswego2 wrote:
We are just figuring this out now? I've said this all along. No one learned anything.:0/
When are you going to get off your pulpit and put a sock in your hatred for the parents of the children killed by the drunk?

The trial is over, justice was done.

Give it up you sanctimonious loser.
donnie

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Jul 16, 2010
peaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to get off your pulpit and put a sock in your hatred for the parents of the children killed by the drunk?
The trial is over, justice was done.
Give it up you sanctimonious loser.
Right on peaceand love.

Oswego2 is a whacko.

The killer is guilty, case closed.

Quit trying to lay it off on the kids and the parents.

Enough already, let the dead kids rest in peace and the killer serve her time.
nurse betty

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2010
I offered O2 help, she declined! It's a shame...
observing

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Jul 18, 2010
I think two of these posts belong on another thread- there is no reference to the parents of 2/11 anywhere on here! If you don't like what Oswego2 wrote somewhere else, comment on that thread.

peaceandlove- interesting name for someone who tells someone to "put a sock it in" and calls them a "sanctimonious loser." Glad to see you're using your dictionary, though.
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#6 Jul 19, 2010
observing wrote:
I think two of these posts belong on another thread- there is no reference to the parents of 2/11 anywhere on here! If you don't like what Oswego2 wrote somewhere else, comment on that thread.
peaceandlove- interesting name for someone who tells someone to "put a sock it in" and calls them a "sanctimonious loser." Glad to see you're using your dictionary, though.
yo ho the first post is from O2 - go back to sleep in naperville
interested

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Thanks, I can read that the post is from her. She did not mention the 2/11 PARENTS, as I said in my post. People commented on things that she said ELSEWHERE.

Go back to reading class in Elgin and don't waste your words calling me names- it just makes you look even more uneducated. Let the content of your posts show us how ignorant you are. Maybe peaceandlove will loan you some reference materials.
observing

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Jul 19, 2010
I guess someone else was using this computer. The post quoted below is from me.

"Thanks, I can read that the post is from her. She did not mention the 2/11 PARENTS, as I said in my post. People commented on things that she said ELSEWHERE.

Go back to reading class in Elgin and don't waste your words calling me names- it just makes you look even more uneducated. Let the content of your posts show us how ignorant you are. Maybe peaceandlove will loan you some reference materials."
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#10 Jul 21, 2010
observing wrote:
I guess someone else was using this computer. The post quoted below is from me.
"Thanks, I can read that the post is from her. She did not mention the 2/11 PARENTS, as I said in my post. People commented on things that she said ELSEWHERE.
Go back to reading class in Elgin and don't waste your words calling me names- it just makes you look even more uneducated. Let the content of your posts show us how ignorant you are. Maybe peaceandlove will loan you some reference materials."
yo yo yo you HOE, Eye spicka beter inglish than you foo. Now seriously I will put my uneducated self up against you stuck up self any day . Also, by the way I was gentle with your little Pom Pom
get over it

Anderson, SC

#11 Jul 21, 2010
King Mexican, ur a disgrace to all mexicans, people like you need to learn some manners. Its RAZA like you that make the rest look bad.
observing

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Jul 21, 2010
You changed your spelling to "hoe"- does that mean you're using those reference materials? Great! I look forward to reading some intelligible posts with no name-calling in the future.
King Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo you HOE, Eye spicka beter inglish than you foo. Now seriously I will put my uneducated self up against you stuck up self any day . Also, by the way I was gentle with your little Pom Pom
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#13 Jul 22, 2010
get over it wrote:
King Mexican, ur a disgrace to all mexicans, people like you need to learn some manners. Its RAZA like you that make the rest look bad.
a hillbilly mexican --- need I say more.
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#14 Jul 22, 2010
observing wrote:
You changed your spelling to "hoe"- does that mean you're using those reference materials? Great! I look forward to reading some intelligible posts with no name-calling in the future.
<quoted text>
I like you Naperville , just dont piss me off --- just remember whose your daddy-- its the King
get over it

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jul 22, 2010
King Mexican, ur an idiot. i bet your parents and grand parents were hill billy mexicans. your just too dumb and uneducated.
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2010
get over it wrote:
King Mexican, ur an idiot. i bet your parents and grand parents were hill billy mexicans. your just too dumb and uneducated.
Hey Mr. Billy , why so tense - is it from inbreeding ?
Whitey Tighties

Alsip, IL

#17 Jul 23, 2010
get over it wrote:
I have to agree with you. I think we should rename him to King Dipshit. Sounds like it fits him well.
get over it

Anderson, SC

#18 Jul 23, 2010
Wow, King American is so pathetically stupid, that you feel sorry for him
King Mexican

Aurora, IL

#19 Jul 23, 2010
get over it wrote:
Wow, King American is so pathetically stupid, that you feel sorry for him
Did I hear a niner
JAA

Oswego, IL

#20 Jul 26, 2010
You know 02 has a point the kids that survived didnt learn most of them still go out drinking, i know for afact so what did they learn
observer

United States

#21 Jul 26, 2010
how do you know "for a fact" what those kids learned or didnt learn? that seems awfully presumptious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) 1 hr TIRED OF IDIOTS 547
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Mon Melissa 44
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Jun 24 Anal wall odor 69
Help with Tad Lincoln provenance! Jun 14 Finally 1
Review: Apple A Day Pediatrics - James Webb MD (Sep '09) Jun 8 SammyDee 25
Gang members are loser cowards (Apr '09) Jun 3 The Real King 9
News Kendall board OKs - urban' chickens (Oct '10) May 31 Tamie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages