New ladder truck gives firefighters e...

New ladder truck gives firefighters extra reach

There are 21 comments on the Oswego Ledger-Sentinel story from May 10, 2010, titled New ladder truck gives firefighters extra reach. In it, Oswego Ledger-Sentinel reports that:

Oswego Fire Protection District firefighters will soon have a greater reach when battling local structure fires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oswego Ledger-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus 400 pounds

Bloomington, IL

#21 Sep 17, 2010
If he weighs over 400 pounds, Not only is at risk to have a heart attack, he is putting the men, who he commands, in danger as well. If he has one while on the scene of an emergency, especially if he is a burning building, who the heck is going to drag him out weighing 400+ pounds?? And please people, Chief officers go into burning buildings. He would especially be a risk to himself and other if he goes into an extinguished building, since they have been weakened by the fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen da business glory on Facebook is a sex ... Sun A concerned mom 1
Prairie Point Elementary Feb 25 unknown source 1
News Malls debate teen policies after fights Feb 21 John Caliendo 5
i.c.e. Feb 21 Dale 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Feb 18 Ashley B 56
Oswego Police Suck (Dec '10) Feb 10 Jack Mehoff 28
i still love you (Sep '15) Feb 10 Jack Mehoff 2

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance