TV Casting: What’s your strange addiction?
Posted in the Montgomery Forum
Since: Oct 11
#1 Oct 4, 2012
Do you have a strange addiction or uncommon behavior that consumes your time or energy?
- consuming something that is not food (wood, metal, plastic, cotton, etc.)
- sniffing, snorting, or huffing something uncommon (baby powder, sand, etc.)
- engaging in a behavior that others would deem harmful (shocking yourself in outlets, pulling out hair, over-exercising, etc.)
- swearing by a strange beauty regimen
- engaging in any behavior that is usually deemed socially unacceptable?
A major cable network is searching for men and women with strange addictions and behaviors who would like to share their stories on a documentary television series. This program looks at how your addiction is currently affecting your life, and all participants are provided with professional medical and/or psychological insights and consultations.
If you or someone you know has a strange addiction or odd behavior, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Brief description of the addiction
We hope to hear from you soon!
Add your comments below
|General "Bone Spur" Trump Statue Coming to Stat...||4 hr||TRUMP TOWN USA||1|
|Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ...||Mon||truth||16|
|New Alabama governor working on 'stabilizing' s...||Mon||truth||2|
|Pain Sufferer. Help Needed||Aug 15||magichead48||1|
|Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15)||Aug 12||ThomasA||43|
|shirley johnston||Aug 11||Smedley Forkwart||1|
|Prattville Music Thread (Dec '14)||Aug 10||Post Reply||7|
Find what you want!
Search Montgomery Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC