disgusted

Birmingham, AL

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Has anyone bought a Rainbow vacuum or had one repaired by Melvin Harper who is located on E. Shirley Lane?? Well, he is a sick sob! He talks so disrespectful to women, and is also a smooth talking conman! His wife was sick with cancer and he was cheating on her the whole time! He is a sicko! He also meets women on Zoosk and other dating sites even before his wife passed away. His business also SUCKS! he lies to customers all the time. DO NOT BUY A RAINBOW FROM THIS MAN OR TAKE YOURS TO BE REPAIRED!! If you take yours in to be repaired you will most likely NEVER get it back! He is a lying pos! He thinks he is GOD'S gift to women too and he is ugly and nasty! He thinks he is just the best thing since sliced bread. NOT! please please please DO NOT buy ANYTHING from this pos and do NOT take your Rainbow to him to be repaired!! He will tell you he is working on it which will be a lie since he rarely goes to the office to do a dang thing. I have personally witnessed him lying to customers. He is a liar and a cheater! I don't know why his wife put up with him. Nasty ass old man! His business is called Total Air Treatment on E. Shirley Lane and he has been there for more than 10 yrs with the Rainbow office. All he does it lie! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! STAY AWAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM MELVIN HARPER! Poor Poor Virginia Harper! As she lay on her deathbed this pos was out cheating on her!! He even has a couch in the Rainbow office for him to take his lovers to! SICK! SICK SICK SICK!! He is a nasty old man that thinks he is SO handsome lmao! He loves to brag about playing golf too. OMG what a pervert! He should be sued for sexual harrassment! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERVERT! And DO NOT ever purchase ANYTHING FROM THIS MAN! If you ever need any Rainbow supplies you best buy them elsewhere cuz this liar will tell you he has to order something and he will NEVER order it! Yet he will tell the customers when they call to inquire that he ordered whatever it was they requested. He is a LIAR! STAY AWAY FROM THIS LYING PERVERT!
Betty

Springville, AL

#2 Jan 3, 2013
I am married to Melvin and I have heard all the lies in this post pretty much word for word from a very close vindictive family member. I am sure any customers, friends or family members know that all in this post are nothing but lies since I have heard so many good things from Mel's customers and friends about him being a good man and of course I know this from living with him. We pray for this family member everyday.
mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Wow, disgusted, you sound like a moron.

I'd bet this Melvin guy is a nice person.

Get a life.
linda barker

Ocoee, FL

#4 Sep 18, 2013
are you Melvin harper that was in tamps fla air base
linda barker

Ocoee, FL

#5 Sep 18, 2013
are you Melvin harper that was in tampa fla air base

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and Run accident at Prattville High School,... Jul 27 mohawkhb 1
Moving to Montgomery (AIRFORCE) what can I expect? (Aug '07) Jul 26 stephen paylor 41
Prattville Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul 24 Musikologist 3
Arsenal Youth F.c Academy Currently Recruiting ... (Sep '13) Jul 24 Harley 5
Poll Alabama"s Biggest MORON Jul 16 Time4Secession 1
P*ss on Nick Saban, ALABAMA COACH Jul 16 Time4Secession 1
Find Affordable Living Room Furniture and Mattr... Jul 15 Gerald Vonberger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages