State of Alabama to court: No need to...

State of Alabama to court: No need to stay immigration law pending appeal; federal judge got it r...

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Oct 3, 2011, titled State of Alabama to court: No need to stay immigration law pending appeal; federal judge got it r.... In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley is flanked by Sen. Scott Beason, R-Gardendale, left, and Micky Hammon, R-Decatur, right, as he speaks before signing into law what critics and supporters are calling the strongest bill in the nation cracking down on illegal immigration, on Thursday June 9, 2011 at the state Capitol in Montgomery, Ala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

magadala

Vashon, WA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
This is the way it is suppose to be done! Stay firm Ala. You and AZ are the model for the US on immigration enforcement! Amazing that states like Mass are following...the tide is turning..FINALLY!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2011
I would be very interested to know what these illegals next move will be. Many of the surrounding states have some sort of anti-immigration laws enacted. Many use E-verify, so let's see where they land. It seems that they are finally understanding that Americans want jobs to go to Americans, and want shcools and ER's to be less crowded, and we want people to come here following our laws...so go home. If you really want to become a part of this country, pay your dues, instead of a coyote, earn our respect and prove that you can become a contributing, integral part of this country, and we will welcome you. To do anything less will only garner you great disdain, and hopefully deportations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvette M handfield did't know mom murdered Yvet... 5 hr Dod 1
Annette Marion. X sister hates your guts all my... 5 hr Dod 1
Annette Marion queer. She needs put away before... 16 hr Dod 1
Mom wish on taping of Annette and cpms confessi... 16 hr Dod 1
Annette Marion pulled breast of Yvette DoD illegal 16 hr Dod 1
Annette Marion and cpms your execution will be ... 16 hr Dod 1
Police has to put Annette Marion and cpms murdered 16 hr Dod 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance