Alabama march protests laws

Alabama march protests laws

There are 2 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Alabama march protests laws. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

Southern Poverty Law Center president Richard Cohen, center with microphone, speaks during a wreath laying ceremony at the Civil Rights Memorial in Montgomery, Ala., on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

“Y'all smell that sawdust?”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2012
any black Americans whut stands with these illegal invaders ought beg their parents for forgiveness.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Illegal interlopers do not have the same rights as legal citizens...are the black and other activists who are protesting these laws so blind to the fact that it is their borthers and sisters who are being so negatively impacted by illegals? It would seem they are protesting for the sake of protesting and getting themselves in the limelight. If they truly cared about their own, they would be singing praises of these new mandates, in hopes that Americans can reclaim their jobs, no matter how lowly those jobs may be. With each job regained, their dignity gets regained as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Cable For Life Tue mfrancois 1
ted nugent concert Jul 17 Royal Green 1
Dem Gov George Wallace Jul 9 dump Trump 3
Moving to Montgomery (AIRFORCE) what can I expect? (Aug '07) Jun 27 Avatar Quan 50
News Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15) Jun '17 Donald Scampi 39
The late great Steve young Jun '17 Steve Young Fan 1
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Jun '17 Disgruntled employee 1,007

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages