PROOF: Morris Dees and the U.S. Justi...

PROOF: Morris Dees and the U.S. Justice Department COLLUTED!

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

COLLUSION SPLC and USJD

Slidell, LA

#1 Jun 10, 2013
PROOF: Morris Dees and the U.S. Justice Department COLLUTED!

"COLLUSION between the SPLC and USJD!"

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/justice-depa...
ALLEGATION: The SPLC's Leader, Mr. Morris Dees provided the United States Government with FALSE and MISLEADING INFORMATION about PATRIOT and TEA PARTY GROUPS throughout the United States of America that caused them to LOSE or not be GRANTED the TAX-EXEMPT STATUS that they needed to keep their NON-PROFIT CONSERVATIVE and RELIGOUS ORGANIZATIONS Viable!

FACT: Mr. Morris Dees and the rest of his SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS have ENJOYED their own TAX EXEMPT NON-PROFIT STATUS since their INCEPTION of that LAW GROUP back in 1971.

QUESTION: If what I am saying wasn't the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, don't you think that the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS would be FILING a DEFAMATION LAWSUIT against the fatuous1?

FACT: The SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS have "NEVER EVER" hesitated to FILE a LAWSUIT against anyone in the past 42-years, so why won't they try to DEFEND themselves against me?

QUESTION: Could the REAL REASON for the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS just IGNORING all my ALLEGATIONS against their FEARLESS LEADER simply be that the fatuous1 is telling everyone the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH?

FACT: My ALLEGATIONS against Mr. MORRIS DEES not only puts Morris' Reputation, Personal Finances and Freedom at RISK, these ALLEGATION put the FINANCIES of entire SPLC at RISK!

FACT: DAMAGED CONSERVATIVES, CONSERVATIVE and RELIGIOUS GROUPS will soon begin to "PURGE" the SPLC and DIVIDE UP all of the SPLC'S ASSETS!

fatuous1

FACT: "If you are WAITING on SUPERMAN, don't bother I'm here!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The People are supporting DOUG JONES! 10 min Steve 9
Vote Roy to cut wasteful entitlements 14 min joe6pack 3
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 2 hr Dudley 309
I Hauled a Load of Wood today 20 hr MJMON62 1
Simple solution for Jones Vs Moore. 20 hr Justice 1
to the people in alabama beware of roy moore on... Mon ThonasA 2
will alabama even have a fair election vote dou... Mon ThonasA 2

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance